Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: Pack of 1|Change
Price:$3.90+ Free shipping

I bought these because frankly I thought they'd looked cheerful in the drawer. Unfortunately we're going to have to throw the majority of them out.

The problem the three of us ran into -- we're talking mom, son 8-yrs old, and daughter 10-yrs old (dad uses regular floss) -- is that the the 'thread' is too thick and and apparently also weaker than normal floss. In the week or so that we've used these almost every flosser thread has broken, and we've all experienced the floss getting REALLY stuck between our teeth.

Haven't a clue why these would be made differently than the other Butler flossers, but they are, and I can't recommend them for kids or for adults.

Pam T~
mom/blogger/toothbrusher
on April 19, 2015
I should have looked more closely at the package photo vs. the description. Wouldn't have purchased if I realized it was flavored (the taste is very artificial and gross to me personally). Also if you look at the package closely, this floss is fluoride coated which is not what we were looking for.
on September 10, 2015
These make flossing my 3-year-old's teeth so much easier. I couldn't get traditional dental floss in his mouth, so decided to use these.

Before I realized Amazon sold these, I bought a different brand just to get by. I used DenTek Fun Flossers for Kids, Wild Fruit Floss Picks,Easy Grip for Kids,75 Count, but found them to be just okay. They did not have fluoride and did not glide between teeth as easily as the Crayola ones do.

Since I don't use a fluoride toothpaste nor do I give him a fluoride supplement, I find these little flossers to be wonderful. It delivers the fluoride to where it's most important, in between teeth. I am prone to cavities no matter how much I brush and have had this problem since I was a little kid, and I was not going to risk it with him. I'm worried about fluoride overdose, and these barely have any.

They are a good length to get to the back of their mouths in between their molars.

My son has not had any cavities between his teeth, or anywhere for that matter, and I am thankful in part to this product.
on December 21, 2015
Purchased these at the recommendation of our dentists for our 3 year old. He loves them and now loves to floss! The kids flossers come in assorted colors (pink, blue, yellow) and have fruity flavor/smell to them (which is very mild). The handle is well designed to allow leverage to get in to the back corner of small mouths.
on June 9, 2016
The flavor is WEIRD!!! These flossers are AMAZING, but I have no idea why they flavored them like this.. it's not normal. Neither of my kids (2 & 4) like them, and luckily they're pretty chill when it comes to flossing, we've never had to fight about flossing before but now, when I use these it's a bit of a struggle all because of the taste! I promise I'll hurry as fast as I can! Haha! Can't wait till these are gone so we can order something normal.
on September 10, 2014
I've tried several other floss for my kids and these are by far the best! I can't find them in my local stores so I am so happy they sell it on Amazon, very happy with the delivery too.
My 3, 5, and 6 yr old all use this and they are fine with it. I tried another brand I bought at Target and just didn't work, they were too flimsy. These are rounded and safe, and the floss isn't flimsy (contrary to other reviews I thought the floss held up quite well and they are able to floss all their teeth with just 1 floss each). I help my kids floss the back teeth and this is easy for me to use as well.
on June 8, 2015
My kids love these! They are always sneaking into the bathroom to get some more. I find them all over the house and the kids think they are lollipops! Flossing is exciting and easy. We've been using these for about half a year and kids still thrilled! I'll need to find a better place to hide these :)
on February 22, 2015
I ordered these for my son after receiving a free sample from our dentist. He loved the grape flavor in the sample pack. However, in this order although the packages clearly state "grape" flavor, they don't have any taste/scent at all. I'm still giving 3 stars because they get the job of flossing done. However, it's harder to convince my child to pick one up with out the grape flavor.
on May 14, 2014
there's a lot of variability in lots.
the first bag we got was good. the second bag it was like the floss wasn't strung tight enough.
i gave away the 3rd bag.
we didnt have any issue with the thickness/quality of the floss itself.
my 3yo daughter prefers flavored floss. she likes the colors.
we floss at the same time and so i use the same type of floss she uses. we prefer the Plaquers. she likes the flavor & shapes & colors. and i feel like i get a better flossing job.
on May 13, 2011
My 4 yr old will let me floss his teeth every night with these. The floss is thick, but he has space between his teeth so it's never been an issue for me.