5.0 out of 5 stars Big Butt
I am 8 years old and I am in 2nd grade (my mom is typing this for me). I think this book is a very funny and interesting book. Yet I havn't yet figured out my favorite chapter, I still do like this book a lot.

Published on February 23, 2006 by Max&Lani

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
did not capture my grandsons interest
Published 6 days ago by fran

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Butt, February 23, 2006
Max&Lani (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Butt Wars: The Final Conflict (Andy Griffiths' Butt) (Paperback)

If you want to buy this and you are over 13, it does have a warning that you should put it down because it has robo butts, butt guns, butts that come off of people, and great white butts. People might not get it very well, unless you're familiar with the other Butt Books written by Andy Griffiths.

It is very fun to read when you are 8 years old. It makes me laugh a lot when I read this book. I like it and I think you should buy it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big hit with 10 yr. olds, October 8, 2009
My son is crazy about this one. He is a wimpy kid fan, and I got this one since all the Wimpy kid books are worn out. He loved it! I will be ordering more!

4.0 out of 5 stars A really smelly good book, written by Porsche Ma, January 10, 2006
A Kid's Review
Do you know who Andy Griffths is? If you read his books, then you'll definitly love this one. If you never read his book awnser the questions below:

You like really distgusting stuff like " super mutant zombie blowflies barf poo lord"

You like books which is really crazy like human travelling through a super robo-butt to 3000000000 years ago fighting a BUTT.

You abosuloutely looove butts.

If you awnsered "YES" to any of these questions, then this is the right book for you.

from,

A BUTT

5.0 out of 5 stars Another awesome butt book., March 23, 2013
This man sure love writing about butts ;-) I love all of Andy's butt books! I want an autograph...how can I get one?

4.0 out of 5 stars My 9 year old son loved it, February 11, 2013
I'd give it 5 stars for the peals of laughter coming from my son. But for me, it was a tsunami of toilet-oriented humor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Butt War series, December 29, 2012
When my daughter was in fifth grade she had the GREATEST teacher. She did not enjoy reading books and this made me sad. Her teacher would sit on his desk as the kids came in reading the BUTT war series and laughing. The kids all wanted to know what he was reading and what was so funny. Well the titles caught her attention and his telling them bits from the book. To the point my daughter asked me to buy it and SHE read it and asked for the other TWO YEAH! I just bought all three for my nephew and when he opened the package all the kids you could tell were ugh books until he read the titles all their faces lit up with laughter and interest. Especially when I told him that the boys butt jumped off his body and ran away and that some were from Uranus. Anyways I saw him snickering in a corner latter that night reading YEAH! So yes I love these books if they get kids to try reading.

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny kids' book, May 16, 2011
Pretty funny book. A little above my 2nd grader's comfort level of reading on his own, but he stuck with it and liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars butt butt, June 5, 2006
A Kid's Review
okay i have not actually read the book but i HAVE read the others . I loved those books! and if you liked the day my butt went phycho of zombie butts from uranus (i meant the planet) you are defiantly going to absoulutly love this book i know i will! SO GO TO THE CLOSEST BARNES AND NOBLE AND BUY THE BOOK!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 1, 2014
My kid read through this book on first day we received it.

5.0 out of 5 stars kids love it, April 22, 2014
Well, my daughter loved all three of the Butt books. They are funny at times and appropriate for an 8 year old or older.

Butt Wars: The Final Conflict (Andy Griffiths' Butt)
Butt Wars: The Final Conflict (Andy Griffiths' Butt) by Andy Griffiths (Paperback - December 1, 2005)
Used & New from: $0.01