5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites!!
Published on March 26, 2012 by Larken

1.0 out of 5 stars Butter Pump - Not smooth as butter
Loved the way the shoe looks but I have small feet (size 5) and not really wide but it squished my feel so badly, my feet was numb. It made a funny squishing noise when I walked. I wore it so I couldn't return it....I assume. Don't waste your money. It's looks cute but putting it on was like a torture device....my poor feet. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Published on February 17, 2012 by Anita

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorites!!, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Butter Women's Clifford Pump (Apparel)
Oh my gosh! I LOVE these shoes! I bought these shoes a few months ago and wore them for a formal event my husband and I attended...they were perfect! I am a size 8, and they fit me true to size!..I danced all night in them, and not only were they comfortable, but I also got so many compliments on them! All my girlfriends LOVED the glitter! I love that they are glitter and white! Perfect for any night out or for a formal event!...I know I will get alot of use out of them and I would recommend them to everyone!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Butter Pump - Not smooth as butter, February 17, 2012