5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Shoes Ever!!
Published on June 11, 2011 by Saporia

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but don't fit so well..
I completely agree with the other reviewer. These shoes are very cute on but my feet kept slipping forward and the heals pop up. They also run big. I had to get 1/2 size smaller.
I already wore them to a party so I can't return them... I am hoping some inserts by the toe box will help with the problem.
Published on December 25, 2010 by K.T.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Comfortable Shoes Ever!!, June 11, 2011
Saporia (Fairfax, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Butter Women's Cleo Peep-Toe Pump (Apparel)
I have the hot pink glitter and I wore these to an awards dinner and an after party. Around the 4th hour, I turned to my friend and said "you know, these shoes are really comfortable! I'm loving these!" As for the other comment regarding the size, I have noticed that in most peep-toe shoes I always have to wear a 1/2 size smaller. So, I normally wear a 7, but I have yet to find a peep-toe shoe that isn't too big for me in a size 7. Knowing this I ordered the 6 1/2 (actually I don't think they had a 7 LOL) and again it's a perfect fit. Other than the fact that they are really dressy and I need to find another event/party to wear them again, I love these shoes!!

3.0 out of 5 stars cute but don't fit so well.., December 25, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Shoes, September 8, 2011
These shoes are beautiful. As comfortable as any other high heeled shoe I have? The back does slip off so not a great shoe for walking any distance, but I am very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shoes, October 22, 2011
These are beautifully made, very comfortable, the leather is luxurious. Other reviews had noted they ran big, and that's true. I am a 6.5M in almost everything ped-related, and the 6M fits well.

Butter Women's Cleo Peep-Toe Pump