Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 22, 2005
All the skepticism I had about the true quality of this product went out the window very shortly after unwrapping it. The eveness of the bounce, and smooth overall feel of these balls leave similar products by Stiga in the dust. It is very rare to find a product that actually performs as advertised. I really think that I got what I paid for, and then some!
on March 31, 2008
These table tennis balls are great. As soon as I tried them you could feel the difference with other brands. It has a nice bounce and last long, and I mean long. Butterfly 3-star balls are perfect for reacreational play as well as for competitive play so if you're a beginner this is what you want to use or if you are a higher level player (intermediate to expert) these balls will get the job done. These balls are worth every cent you spend. It will be the official ball for the 2009 World Championships for one reason; they're superb!
VINE VOICEon February 5, 2006
Perhaps all ITTF approved 3-star balls are the "same" if you use a new ball every match. But in my experience, Butterfly balls last a whole lot longer than others. Get a pack and try it for yourself.
on January 28, 2016
These ping pong balls are awesome. I had a terrible brand before. In fact, I used to lie and say I didn't have any for my co-workers to use when I wasn't available to play. So I tried multiple brands - especially the ones that my company provides - and none of them have the consistent feel, response, and control that these provide. Needless to say, I'm no longer embarassed to let my co-workers play with my balls. Thanks Butterfly!
on April 5, 2008
These are just great balls! Butterfly manufactures some of the best Table Tennis balls and their 3 star series are commonly used in competition throughout the world. Upon playing with them, I find them to be very consistent from one to another.
on December 21, 2015
These are by far my favorite choice when playing in a bright white room where white balls have little contrast with the walls haha!
they of course have a great reaction/ density that you would expect from Butterfly.
on June 15, 2006
Butterfly makes very good TT balls. These balls are very strong and last for a long time.
on April 29, 2015
I think I received a knock off... they look legit, but the balls aren't even close to round. They are warped/lumpy, if I roll them across any flat surface they immediately start turning in all directions. I have bought these before without issue, but it was a while back. Amazon was quick to give me a refund, which was nice... Inspect your balls before you play!
on April 16, 2007
This is the best value I've found in table tennis balls. The Butterfly balls are not quite as consistent in quality as the Nittaku Premium balls, but they're a lot cheaper. Once I began playing regularly, I found myself buying new balls often enough that the price difference became an issue. I buy these most of the time now. Note that Amazon does seem to run out of stock on them occasionally.
on October 20, 2007
These are great balls. I play intermediate level game and hit a lot of shots. Even with extreme playing, the ball will last for 40-50 playing hours. The other exciting thing is the consistent bounce. Once you try this, you won't go back to any others! Just buy it, it is more than worth the money you pay for it.