5.0 out of 5 stars Very vintage :)
This is a really nice item :) its real leather and very very beautiful. Its vintage and eclectic looking which I love. I want to add that this item shipped very fast. It's out of country and I received it THREE weeks early ! Very happy with it
Published 13 months ago by Stephanie

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, you get what you pay for..
Product arrived early but that's the only positive. Bracelet is cheaply made & fits very loose, do not recommend if you have small wrists. Would not buy another bracelet off here.
Published 13 months ago by Kalynn

5.0 out of 5 stars Very vintage :), August 2, 2013
This review is from: New Butterfly Sense Fashion Vintage Retro Wrap Around Weave Leather Watch Bracelet WristWatch Wristband (Watch)

2.0 out of 5 stars ok, you get what you pay for.., July 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars fun and classic, July 7, 2013
Laurie Boulden (Vero Beach, Fl USA) - See all my reviews
I like this watch. It has a unique design which appealed to me. Fits well, looks good even when the face slips around to the other side of my wrist.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly manufactured product, October 15, 2013
This watch came to me in pieces. I never had a chance to wear it. Some of buttons to fasten the watch together were missing. For me, it didn't make any sense to returned the product as the shipping would've cost me more than the watch itself. I decided to rate the watch two stars since I liked the design. However, be aware of ordering stuff from suppliers in China as this is the second time I've receive defective merchandise.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, December 1, 2013
It is a poor quality! It was broken, the bracelet came broken! I can not close because it came missing a button.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bracelet, May 31, 2013
I love this product very well.... good leather and adjustable too incase its too big. I will buy again! And again, fast delivery too! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, June 6, 2013
As with the other wrap around watch it is big for my wrists, but it is a nice buy. Would recomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice watch and bracelet all in one, May 8, 2014
Very nice watch and bracelet all in one, comfortable and very nice looking. Great price for this item. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, March 24, 2014
This watch is very pretty and looks sturdy for only $4. I got it to give as a gift but 'm definitely keeping it for myself!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Beautiful!, February 3, 2014
First off, It was a GREAT price.
Secondly, the watch face is gorgeous. I was so thrilled. It did take a long time to get it but it was worth the wait.
Last, I would recommend this watch to anyone.
Oh, and I have a super small wrist and the watch has two sets of snap buttons and the smallest one is perfect.

Rate and Discover Movies