Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Make Your Own Butterfly Sticker Activity Book (Dover Little Activity Books Stickers)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 2, 2010
I ordered the Make Your Own Butterfly sticker activity book from Dover along with the kitchen, train and a few other sticker books. My daughter (3ys old)did not like this one. It has a picture of a butterfly inside & many many stickers of dots stripes or other highlights to place on the butterfly wings. My daughter put the antennas on & we tried to get her to do some of the other stickers, but she wasn't interested. Since she hadn't used many of the stickers I saved the book & offered it to several of her friends for playtime, none of her friends got into it either.

However the other sticker books that were more scene oriented were a big hit. The kitchen book was by far the best, followed by the train station. My daughter played with the kitchen book for two hours on a long car ride & was totally engrossed. We gave the train station book to a friend & his Mom said it was a life saver during a particularly long wait at the doctor's office.

These books are tiny, about 3" x 5", but it makes them perfect for taking in your purse to have on-hand for any unexpected waits.
This is a cute, though VERY small book (just about double the size of an index card). It's the perfect size to keep in your purse as a quick "something to do" while waiting for appointments, car trips, etc. The stickers aren't the super sticky type so you don't have to worry about chiseling them off of your furniture.
on March 9, 2015
This should say "MINI" in the name. It is tiny, and I wouldn't call it a "book". There is ONE page with a butterfly and then some stickers. Don't expect a normal size activity book.
on June 22, 2015
I like this for the price to keep a child busy on a plane. While it says you can use this over and over, I don't feel you really can. This is basically a book that you tear out the center pages (stickers) and the inside of the covers is the picture you are building with the stickers. Illustration is cute and stickers are plentiful and colorful so should occupy my toddler for at least 30 minutes on a plane, maybe longer.
This was a fantastic deal! I bought this for my 4ry old. This little book kept my her busy for a long car ride! The cover is a butterfly, and the pages are all the decorations for they butterfly. I took the pages out and let her create. It was so much fun for her. She could peel the stickers off and move them if she changed her mind. This book is perfect for times when you need littles to play on their own. And she was so proud of her creation! I highly recommend this!
on May 20, 2009
This little booklet has a large butterfly and four sheets of stickers to decorate it with wing markings and antennas. Good for getting free shipping when you don't have quite the right amount.
on January 21, 2016
My 2 year old loved this, too. We bought the pizza one, too, and she enjoys playing with both of them. Being able to remove the stickers and place them elsewhere was one of the best things and she kept changing them and putting them back, etc. Will definitely buy again and purchase as gifts for friends' kids.
on May 3, 2015
My four year old sits quietly with these and plays by herself for a very long time which anyone knows is worth it's weight in gold. This is the second child I have used these with and both loved them. They last a very long time even through lots of reuse, they are very cheap, take up almost no room in the bag and kids love them. What more could you ask for? We have several of these so I'm putting this review on each of them.
on August 16, 2015
total waste of money. the stickers do not stick down even once
it is just a tiny amount of stickers which do not work, and that is basically it. I thought the backgrounds would make this special but it just is tiny and does not work.
much better to simply buy packs of stickers and use paper
the activity books in this series are better
on December 10, 2015
this is a one time activity. and its a quarter sized book. actually, not a book at all it has two half sheets of stickers inside and the outside cover is the actual sticker board. was fun for about 20 minutes with my kiddo. perfect for keeping in their bag for a distraction.