5.0 out of 5 stars great product
It is a great product. I have used it for 3 months. So far so good. I tried a lot of different facial cleaners before, they all made my skin very dry, especially in winter time. after using this product for washing my face twice a day, I don't feel any uncomfortable, it is so moist and make my skin tender and clean.
Published on February 27, 2012 by Jingyun Chen

1.0 out of 5 stars Great looking soap
Great looking soap! However, the company indicated that it contains vegetable oil, then stated in their Amazon Q&A that it contains no vegetable oil, then listed they make their own vegetable oil.
Published 1 day ago by Christine

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 27, 2012
This review is from: Buttermilk & Goat Milk with Oatmeal and Honey (Handmade Soap) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars BACK TO THE BASICS OF A TRUE CLEANSING PRODUCT, November 8, 2013
THE SOAP IS EVERYTHING IT CLAIMS TO BE. GENTLE, YET CLEANSING, WITH NO HARSH ADDITIVES TO IRRITATE MY SKIN. THE LATHER EASILY RINSES OFF LEAVING MY SKIN NOT ONLY SOFT BUT VISIBLY CLEAR AND CLEAN. I'VE USED MANY EXPENSIVE CLEANSING PRODUCTS ON THE MARKET PROMISING GREAT RESULTS TO ONLY BE DISSATISFIED AND MY WALLET MUCH LIGHTER! IT'S ONLY BEEN ABOUT 3 WEEKS THAT I'VE BEEN USING "BUTTERMILK & GOAT MILK WITH OATMEAL AND HONEY, HANDMADE SOAP" AND NOT ONLY HAVE I NOTICED MY COMPLEXTION CLEAN, CLEAR AND SOFT, BUT I'VE ALSO GOTTEN MANY COMPLIMENTS ON MY SKIN AND HAVE BEEN ASKED WHAT IT IS I'M USING. MY ANSWER IS, "BUTTERMILK & GOAT MILK WITH OATMEAL & HONEY HANDMADE SOAP, AND AT FRACTION OF THE COST OF THE BIG NAME BRANDS!! THANK YOU FOR KEEPING YOUR PROMISES!!!! MARGI, VALLEY STREAM, NY

5.0 out of 5 stars goat milk soap, September 18, 2013
this is such a great bar of Handmade Soap. I decided it's time to get away from all these extra chemicals as much as possible and started using Handmade Soap! What a difference! This stands up to the claim of "all things natural" the honeycomb edge make it feel so unique, and my skin feels clean and moistened.

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice soap to give as a gift, January 5, 2013
This soap makes a nice gift. It is a nice size, has a honey smell and the sides are cast like honeycombs! It has nice suds and feels soothing on my husband's dry skin. Highly recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Great looking soap, November 27, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed!, January 24, 2012
This soap did absolutely "nothing" for my skin. I would have thought with the ingredients of buttermilk, goat milk, honey and oatmeal that it would provide an intense moisturization but it did not. I have gotten better results from bars that were less expensive, such as Aveeno. My skin was just as tight, dry, and itchy as ever after using this soap.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stinks, October 16, 2013
My complaint about this is that the soaps stinks very badly. It is nice quality, but I just don't like getting out of the shower smelling funny.

3.0 out of 5 stars large quantity, November 27, 2012
This is a nice homemade soap. Makes my skin feel soft. Wish it had more smell to it however this could be due to not containing artificial purfumes.

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading search, December 12, 2013
I was thinking this was melt and pour. When I typed in melt and pour soap, this came up. When I got it, it was super tiny and pre-made. Not what I wanted. My reasons for the low rating had nothing to do with the product describtion. I'm sure I would have bought it if that's what I was looking for. But I had to return because it wasn't what I was looking for and I didn't want to pay that much.

Buttermilk & Goat Milk with Oatmeal and Honey (Handmade Soap)
Used & New from: $5.92