5.0 out of 5 stars So unique!
They're soooo cute! It blends well with either a white or a black iPhone. Even my husband let me put one on his iPhone and likes it too.
Published 16 months ago by Russ Russ

3.0 out of 5 stars there cute but dont stay on that well.
Other than the fact that the come off really easy.there still really cute and i llike them. one two three.
Published 11 months ago by olivee

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars So unique!, March 25, 2013
This review is from: "Home" Button Sticker for iphone/ipad/itouch, Poisonous, 6 Stickers (Wireless Phone Accessory)

5.0 out of 5 stars Omg! I love it, January 16, 2014
So cute and friends asking where I get those little cute stickers. They like to have one. Now we are competitor of the phone stickers

4.0 out of 5 stars So adorable, November 14, 2013
These stickers were not cut as perfectly as I would have liked they are a little smaller, and some were a little uneven, however they stuck perfectly and did not come off until I wanted them off. The characters were very cute and worked with almost any case that I have used.

3.0 out of 5 stars there cute but dont stay on that well., August 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, August 5, 2013
It came so fast, I love it. It came how the picture looks. They look so cute on my iPhone. I don't regret getting this

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, July 29, 2013
Nothing beats these cute little stickers that stick perfectly to my phone. I will always have a sticker on my phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, July 14, 2013
This is my frist time buy this thing. It is very cute and interesting. My mom and I really love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, July 10, 2013
Stays on great and very cute. Decorates the ipad nicely. You don't have to put it on the home button either

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, June 15, 2013
These were so cute and fit perfectly. Dropped it a star because two of them were scratched/deformed but not too noticeable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sticks Well, May 26, 2013
Even after removing it a few times from my old iPhone, the adhesive still worked well and stays on any surface properly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›