5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful wallet
I love, love, love theee wallets! They are not only wonderful to use, but make wonderful gifts!

I have one in black, brown, and red! Very versatile and plenty of room. Best wallet I have ever had!
Published on August 9, 2010 by Susan R. Manson

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A TOUCH SCREEN CELL PHONE!!!
Published on January 26, 2010 by Keeva Cox

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT USE IF YOU HAVE A TOUCH SCREEN CELL PHONE!!!, January 26, 2010
Keeva Cox (Dallas, TX USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buxton Cell Phone Wallet (Apparel)
I own an iPhone 3G. After using the Buxton Cell Phone Wallet with my iPhone for a couple of weeks, I noticed a circular discoloration on its screen. The discoloration is the same size, shape, and in the same location as the magnet on the cell phone holder part of the wallet. I stopped using the wallet immediately. This was a couple of weeks ago, but still the spot remains. I'm fairly certain the screen is permanently damaged and needs to be replaced. I've since noticed the touch screen on my iPhone isn't as responsive as it was before, either. I've contacted Customer Service at As Seen On TV via e-mail but have yet to hear anything back from them about it.

If you value your touch screen cell phone and don't want to have to contemplate hiring a lawyer in order to get it fixed, DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad for the money, November 8, 2010
L. Lewis (Peoria, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buxton Cell Phone Wallet (Apparel)
I have now been using this little bag for about one month and I like it for the most part. I did have to modify it slightly. After reading a review from someone who had the magnet damage the screen on their i phone, I removed one of the magnets from this bag and replaced it with a small piece of metal. There is really no need for two magnets, one will do the job just fine. In addition I always place my phone in the bag with the screen facing backwards just to be safe.
I have not had any problems with the bag and think it is difficult to find something like this for a better price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buxton cell phone wallet, August 29, 2011
This review is from: Buxton Cell Phone Wallet (Apparel)
I've had several Buxton wallets before and have been very happy with them . . until now. While I like the style of the wallet, the quality is not what I expected from Buxton. The zipper for the change purse broke two weeks after I received it. This has created issues when I drop things into the zipper section only to have them "fall out" later in the day.

I would like to believe this is an isolated incident and appreciate the opportunity to provide feedback on the quality of the product.

I must say the shipment was very timely and efficient.

LJH

1.0 out of 5 stars You'll be sorry, July 16, 2011
This review is from: Buxton Cell Phone Wallet (Apparel)
Buxton Cell Phone Wallet As best as I can remember, the Buxton Cell Phone Wallet is the worst purchase I've ever made. The "leather" belt strap tore off in the 1st week of wearing it (fourth day). I can't imagine why Buxton would want to be associated with such a cheap piece of junk. I'm embarrassed that I was so gullible as to think I might get quality for such a low price. The old adage "You get what you pay for" is definitely apropos. I'll take this purchase ($15.39 including shipping) as an inexpensive lesson. I can only conclude that the people who gave this prodt positive rating never used the belt strap. I'd rate it with negative numbers if that were possible but since one star is the worst that it can be rated i'll give it one star.
The funny thing is that if I had chosen to return it, I would have spent more on shipping than it cost to purchase it. Don't buy this item or within one month of the purchase you'll wish you had heeded my warning. Otto von Bismarck said "Fools learn from experience, I prefer to learn from others experience." Your decision on whether to purchase this item will demonstrate whether you are "...wise or otherwise..." (Ben Franklin). This is one piece of junk that Amazon should stop carrying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful wallet, August 9, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Wallet Ever!, December 5, 2012
This review is from: Buxton Cell Phone Wallet (Apparel)
This is the best wallet I have ever had! It holds all my credit cards & cell phone, and by attaching a wrist strap, I can take it with me instead of lugging a heavy handbag. Almost every time I shop, the sales person will comment on the wallet and want to know where I bought it. My only complaint is the limited space for cash - there is a small space (size of a credit card) that I can put folded money in, and there isn't anyplace for change, but aside from that, it's GREAT!

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, March 25, 2013
The Duke (Lake Wissota, Wi.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buxton Cell Phone Wallet (Apparel)
They last about 6 months then the belt loop breaks, this my second and last one, plus they don't answer your e-mails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cell phone wallet is a very good product., February 11, 2010
This review is from: Buxton Cell Phone Wallet (Apparel)
I bought the cell phone wallet for my wife who has never liked to carry a purse. She placed all of her cards, cash, cell phone, and change in the wallet and now I don't have to carry any of her stuff in my wallet of pockets. Thanks Buxton!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wallet!, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Buxton Cell Phone Wallet (Apparel)
It is the perfect size for quick around town shopping and travel. It is well-constructed and has quite a bit of storage for being so small.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little purse, June 14, 2011
ntwindow (Mantua, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buxton Cell Phone Wallet (Apparel)
I ordered this purse because my friend had one and it looked so convenient and it is. I read the reviews about the concern for the cell phone so I just put my cell phone into the compartment with the front of the phone facing away from the magnet. That was easy. I have not had a problem with my cell phone and it's in there all the time. It's great because the compartment expands so it is easy to see the credit cards and anything else I store in it. I would recommend it to anyone.

Buxton Cell Phone Wallet