4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful wallet
I liked it very much, but in the inside it's plastic, I wished it was leather too. The service was very good, I got it right on time.
Published on November 3, 2006 by Rocio Osorio Zuckermann

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT all leather
I was disappointed that the interior card slots were not leather.

Published on September 15, 2010 by eShopper

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT all leather, September 15, 2010
eShopper (Way Up North) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buxton Heiress Ladies Cardex
I was disappointed that the interior card slots were not leather.

I was looking for a replacement for my old, all leather, Princess Gardner French Purse that was purchased well over 10 years ago. That version of the French purse / wallet had all leather slots for credit cards with nylon lining for the bill area. Perhaps the Buxton manufacturer could use nylon in it's next iteration for all interior areas since they have eliminated leather interior materials as this would be stronger and more durable than plastic. My big concern with plastic in wallets is that it will crack in the cold. I will need to get a different wallet for cold weather!

4.0 out of 5 stars beautiful wallet, November 3, 2006

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quallity, December 26, 2012
This Buxton replaced a 10 year old Buxton that is better quality than this new one.
The new Buxton leather is much more thin and the clasp on the coin purse does not work correctly, difficult to open and close.

1.0 out of 5 stars It fell apart after 1 month, April 13, 2013
Marianne Roscoe (WESTFORD, MA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buxton Heiress Ladies Cardex
This is a beautiful wallet and I loved using it until it fell apart after about a month. The metal clasp part hoding the change compartment together fell off, with no way to repair it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stone Mountain, Georgia, September 29, 2012
Have been using the Buxton Leather Cardex Attache Cluth for years. When one wears out, I look for another style just like it because I like the arrangement of the card holders, and paper money compartment as well as the outside change compartment. Was very happy to find them on Amazon so got bold and ordered in RED. Love it! The only down side is that the inside isn't leather like the ones I have purchased before. Will probably order another one just to have when this one wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallet, December 30, 2007
Susielqt (Kettering, OH United States) - See all my reviews
The Buxton wallet (cardex attache clutch) is a great product. I've used this model for decades. My latest one was falling apart because I couldn't find a new one. I was thrilled to see it on Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wallet Like My Mother Always Loved, October 7, 2009
Jan D. Gardiner "Sunshine" (Ventura, California, USA) - See all my reviews
What a nice surprise when I received a gift certificate as a belated birthday gift.
I thought a lot about what I wanted. My last purchase from Amazon was a great leather handbag. Now I needed the perfect wallet. The wallet I had been carrying was similar, but it was 10 years old. I got the Buxton with the handy clasp for change. My mother once told me this was her favorite kind of wallet. I never forgot and it became my favorite also. There are plenty of places for credit cards and all those important cards you carry. There is the driver license window that is a prerequisite. Also included are two sections for cash. I keep checks or coupons in one and the cash in the other. It folds over neatly and fits perfectly in my handbag.

The pretty design on the flap is also a plus. I will buy a wallet, like this Buxton again, maybe in another ten years.

5.0 out of 5 stars I found it!, December 22, 2008
My mom really likes this type of wallet-- one that holds a lot of credit cards, cash and spare change. I like the color. Previously she had a rust colored one. This wallet is very durable, lasting for years. I highly recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buxton Cardex Wallet, January 18, 2009
I bought one of these at a local store a couple of years ago and used it until it wore out and tore. I couldn't find another one locally, but I found them on Amazon and bought 2! One for now and one to stock up for next time. It's a great wallet. Lots of compartments, but not too much, and not too bulky.

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it, June 16, 2013
Young at Heart (OCALA, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buxton Heiress Ladies Cardex
I dislike everything about it. It was nothing like my old Rolfs wallet that Buxton claims to take its place. It is totally stiff an d it even swallowed my credit cards that I had to use a prong to get them out. So I am returning it.

Buxton Heiress Ladies Cardex