Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on December 28, 2013
Quality is good, all credit and ID cards fit well, HOWEVER, it has only four double-sided pages. NOT five, as described!
on January 7, 2014
No complaints about quality or usefulness for my bi-fold wallet to replace old insert that had worn out. The enclosure says, "Suggested Retail $1.50." Oh well, the convenience of not having to drive around to find a suitable one was probably worth it.
on March 6, 2014
It was a great product, exactly what we were looking for. Only 4 folds, not 5. Durable material that won't break easily.
on July 9, 2015
The description clearly states "5 double-sided windows for cards or photos (10-places)" ... The product I received only has 4 SINGLE-SIDED windows; so rather than 10 slots, there are 4. The [incredibly wasteful] packaging that the product COMES IN even says "Durable vinyl 10-place book type window for photos, credit cards, etc."

Additionally, the packaging also has a "Suggested Retail" of $1.19... Paying $1.19 for a 10-pocket plastic insert (about 12 cents per pocket) seems like a good deal, but paying $6.99 for a 4-pocket PLASTIC insert (about $1.75 per pocket) is a complete rip off.

That being said, the product itself seems like good quality (I haven't put it to use yet, so we'll see.) But again, "good quality" for what one should pay really no more than $3 for...
review image
on December 26, 2013
my wallet has two sides and folds in the middle. Need an insert that folds sideways. The picture is not indicative of the actual product which folds up and down----if this makes any sense...anyway returned for a quick refund.
on May 19, 2014
Appears to be the same as the originals in my 4 year old Guess Tri-fold wallet. The old ones were shot & these fit perfectly. There are 5 "leafs" in the set.
on December 16, 2014
Doesn't hold credit cards securely! The one I put in the first slot fell out when I turned my wallet upside down. I have a big enough concern with someone stealing my credit cards as it is. I don't need them falling out on their own! These are going in the trash.
on January 21, 2014
High quality inserts! Would definitely purchase this item again. Highly recommended. Large enough to comfortably put in my cards without feeling like I'm stretching the insert every time I remove one.
on January 15, 2016
The on-line listing for this item states it has ten places for photos etc. However, it only has eight places. The outside label on the actual item also states it has 10 places for photos etc. when in fact there are only eight. Item is mis-labeled and mis-represented. I sent it back.
on January 30, 2014
Needed some inserts for my tri-fold wallet, and these are quality inserts that worked well. Not cheap plastic, but very sturdy inserts. Only four double-sided compartments, not five as described, so keep that in mind if you order.