5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!!
My tulle arrived about a week sooner than expected. I opened my box, and there wasn't a single ugly color in the mix. There was a glitch in the system and I was charged shipping anyway, and she was very prompt in making this right.

Published on June 11, 2012 by Mary

Published 9 days ago by avanderb

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this!!, June 11, 2012
Mary "soon2b3" (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Buy 20 Rolls of 6 Inch X 25 ydsTulle Rolls

Another review was disappointed that she didn't get all the colors. It clearly states that you get 20 of the 51 colors available, so I thought it was pretty obvious that I wouldn't be getting all 30 or so that we're displayed.

I absolutely love this product, and I will be purchasing much more of this in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, March 20, 2012
This review is from: Buy 20 Rolls of 6 Inch X 25 ydsTulle Rolls
I've started making tutus and this was the perfect tulle to use, they came out perfect and it was so affordable!

5.0 out of 5 stars tulle, February 9, 2014
This review is from: Buy 20 Rolls of 6 Inch X 25 ydsTulle Rolls
I would buy again. I've seen people say they got "ugly" colors. I liked every color I received. I was very happy with what i got. =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colors and price, April 6, 2014
This review is from: Buy 20 Rolls of 6 Inch X 25 ydsTulle Rolls
My daughter wanted a rainbow dress for her birthday, so I had hoped there would be enough red-orange-yellow-green-blue-purple to work. The colors were fabulous, the price was less than buying one dress already made, and I have enough tulle to make a few dresses for others. It was so quick & easy also. I am posting two pictures, one of the colors I received as I unpacked the box, the second of the dress I am making (in progress but gives you the idea).

One thing I did learn is that if you're using it to make a dress especially (and maybe for a tutu), you will have to treat it for static, which I haven't really done yet. I started to spray static cling spray but was getting sick from the fumes. A friend of mine sent me a better method to try involving fabric softener and water, which I will do later this week.

I am so glad I purchased this, the price was so much less and I couldn't find but two colors that I needed at my local Michael's.

4.0 out of 5 stars Makong Tutus, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Buy 20 Rolls of 6 Inch X 25 ydsTulle Rolls
I made four tutus for my granddaughters . They were very colorful. Most of these colors worked. The dark ones not so much. I ordered several more individual colors to be able to make four tutus of varied colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Buy 20 Rolls of 6 Inch X 25 ydsTulle Rolls
The tulle was great and I love that fact that it's on rolls. It makes it so much easier to work with. My shipment arrived very quickly after I ordered. I liked the variety of colors, but there were a couple of "ugly" colors that I probably won't ever use.

5.0 out of 5 stars What is shown is what you get, August 24, 2013
This review is from: Buy 20 Rolls of 6 Inch X 25 ydsTulle Rolls
Great colors, the 20 differents rolls of 75 foot long precut tulle is a great investment if you have small children in your life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, November 3, 2014
This review is from: Buy 20 Rolls of 6 Inch X 25 ydsTulle Rolls
I received my box in a matter of days and absolutely loved every color I received! I will definitely be purchasing more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank you, June 26, 2014
This review is from: Buy 20 Rolls of 6 Inch X 25 ydsTulle Rolls
Happy with purchase and colors received. I bought 3 lots to make tutu's at a fundraiser and had more than enough!

2.0 out of 5 stars I decided to give it a shot against my better judgement and am kicking myself for it, November 19, 2014
This review is from: Buy 20 Rolls of 6 Inch X 25 ydsTulle Rolls
This is my first time reviewing a product. I'm highly dissatisfied with the length of time it took to he shipped. After reading other reviews, I was already skeptical. I decided to give it a shot against my better judgement and am kicking myself for it. Out of the 20 spools I received 4 pastel colors. Everything else were dark or off colored. I purchased this bundle to make tutus with. Sadly most of the tool will sit in my shed.

Buy 20 Rolls of 6 Inch X 25 ydsTulle Rolls