From the Publisher
Franchising is one of the fastest growing business segments today. There are literally thousands of choices, and they can either make you rich or break your bank. The Better Business Bureau's Buying a Franchise: Insider's Guide to Success
guides you through every step of picking a franchise that will be successful and make money. Experts from the BBB tell you how to recognize a reputable franchise, what questions to ask about fees, what you need to watch out for in the franchise agreement, which pitfalls to avoid, and the best resources to use when purchasing a franchise.
The book is packed with essential information including:
* Franchise Fees: The truth about fees, royalties and hidden costs
* Franchise Financing: How to get financing for the franchise you want
* Franchise Agreement: What the terms mean and what to look out for
* Negotiating Strategies: Negotiate the best franchise agreement terms
* Red Flags & Warning Signs: Expert advice on avoiding rip offs
* Worksheets and Checklists: Guide you through every step
About the Author
The Better Business Bureau is the authority on trust in the marketplace. For nearly a century, the BBB has set and upheld high standards for fairness and honesty, and it is a trusted source for consumers and businesses looking for reliable, impartial information.