Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 3, 2012 8:55:31 AM PST
how much is the Wii Machine ?
I want to do zumba DVD on it ?
What else do i need to purchase ?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 16, 2012 7:01:42 AM PST
Amazon fan says:
There is a sale going on at Bestbuy and Target for $129.95 comes with Wii Sports and Wii Sports resort (and Wii motion plus and Nunchuck). This is a dynamite package those games alone are worth $65. and Wii motion plus is worth $39 so they are practically paying you to take it. The Wii fit w/balance board and Wii fit plus bundle is only $99.99, Wii fit plus is usually around $20, so again you can have a great system for only $230, you can't go to a gym for that kind of money and have the convenience of not having to find time to go to the gym, "your gym" will be open 24/7. You will love it if you are serious about losing weight. I also have the Biggest Loser program and am happy with that too. Please post if you bought the system, I am anxious to hear how you are doing. PS buy Zumba 2, it is supposed to be so much better than the original, I haven't tried it yet because I bought it for my daughter for Xmas.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Dec 3, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 16, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Wii Fit Plus - Software Only
Wii Fit Plus - Software Only by Nintendo (Nintendo Wii)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (585)