Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on June 3, 2013
Put them in the freezer. The chew melts and is messy as hell when it sticks to the wrapper. Even if it melts, freezing it will separate it from the wrapper. And it melting in your mouth on a hot day is not bad.

It is 1 cup of coffee per chew, but a cup is 8 fluid ounces. Most small coffees are ten or twelve fluid ounces. An actual cup sized cup would make you feel cheated. The usual "cup" from Dunkin' Donuts or Starbucks is 16 fluid ounces or even 20 fluid ounces. If you are trying to quit a "cup" - lets call it a mug - in the morning habit, I doubt you are only getting an 8 ounce cup. Heck, I'd bet on it if I could figure out how. You might need two chews to equal a mug. And I'm not even trying to figure out a "turbo" shot of expresso in the coffee.

I'm trying to quit coffee, since peeing every half hour sucks. I can't say enough good things about this product. Their package might be the only product I heard of to be unintentionally misleading by telling the truth. (They are not to blame that a cup has gone from a valid unit of measure to whatever the McMarketing department says it is.)

By the way, chocolate is goooooood.:)
on September 25, 2006
this is definitely not your tiny nibble just a little caffeine mint. these things are a full-sized chocolate chew. very strong chocolate flavor with a lot of bitter along with the sweet. I found the aftertaste fairly unpleasant and hard to cleanse (all I had on hand was water.) There's only 6 of them in a tin, but as each one is a whole cup of coffee's worth of caffeine, you probably wont need more than one tin in your pack. And, yes, there really is a whole cup of coffee in one of them and it does hit you pretty quick.

I still love these things! I buy them in the big box direct from the company! If you really like them, you can keep a couple of empty tins and used the boxed ones to fill the tins for carrying. I think the flavor is a nice balance. One caveat - they get really sticky when kept in conditions above 70 degrees or so, so I'd keep them refrigerated in summer unless you've got good AC.
on June 22, 2016
These seem to get the job done - and they don't make me shaky, which is always the fear with any energy product. I'll admit that they have a bit of a bitter taste to them, but I found a solution - pop in a Rolo along with the Buzz Bite and that takes care of most of the bitter taste. :D
on March 28, 2016
As some have said, you'll be okay with the taste or not, as caffeine is bitter, and they do their best to hide it, but it's still there a bit. I like them. I like that they're small (and easy to carry). I usually leave a couple in my car in case I unexpectedly get tired on a long drive. It's much faster to chew and swallow a quick one of these than have to drink and swallow, and drink and swallow, etc. a liquid. You can chew half of one if you need to, but you'll want to come back to finish it or re-wrap it, because once you unwrap one, what you leave will start to dry out a bit if left exposed (which isn't a big deal, but still). They will not soften or stick to the wrapper just at room temperature, but they might if they're in your pocket for a long time.
on January 23, 2008
These little chews pack a heck of a punch. They have the consistency a little softer that a tootsie role a nice chocolate flavor with a slight bitter aftertaste, from the 100mg of caffeine no doubt, as caffeine is very bitter. I think this company has really hit the mark on this type of product. There is simply nothing out there that can deliver this kind of boost in such a small convenient package. As an avid motorcyclist and pilot I would recommend these to all my associates as a great alternative to having a drink spill in your lap at 10,000 feet or having to use the restroom 10 minutes after a cup of coffee or a sport drink. These chews will be a big deal.
on February 7, 2009
Buzz Bites are the best, much better than an energy shot and a lot cheaper too. Vendors can buy Buzz Bites at Power-Up Energy.
on November 30, 2007
I have been buying these for years- direct from the manufacturers own web site and on Amazon. They are perfect to keep on your nightstand and help you get out of bed. Only once did I get a bad batch from an individual seller who had a very old carton of them. Stick with the manufacturer.
on April 7, 2014
These have a really bitter taste. I wanted to find a substitute to taking pills when I was on a long drive or needed to keep awake at work. I'd rather take the pills.
on May 24, 2013
This worked great for my long drives and did not leave me jittery. I was able to sleep after my drive.
on August 9, 2015
I love these...gives me just the right lift...no jitters

See 1 answered question