Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

• Customer Reviews

on October 4, 2008
I found the Buzz Lightyear Costume on Clearance for $5 at Target, what a bargain...well, plus shipping which was about same. But didn't realize it didn't come with the Jet Pack, which my 2.5 yr old son pointed out was the reason he couldn't say "To Infinity & Beyond". So we found the Jetpack around the same $5 range, after 2 separate shipping cost, added up to just under $20...but he has been flying all around the house since. I hope it last for Halloween! It's Blow up but as good a quality as the pool floats...I'm very pleased with the purchase.
on November 10, 2008
I got my son these Buzz wings to go with his Buzz Lightyear Halloween costume.He was the best Buzz we saw the whole night! He loves them and is still playing with them.They are pretty durable,hes 3 and rarely takes them off,and they havent been damaged yet.Id recommend them to any Buzz lover!
on December 3, 2007
This was a great addition to my sons costume but he didnt even get to wear it for 20 minutes before it started to deflate on its own. It would have been much better if it was made out of a plush material instead of being inflatable.
on November 6, 2014
My Grandson loved this to finish off the costume I made him. It smelled when we first opened the package, but that went away.
review image review image
on January 22, 2016
The child has to wear these things all the time. I didn't purchase it for halloween, just an impulse for his growing imagination. For some reason I didn't think it was blow up and surprised at the small package, maybe I didn't read that part. The straps are very thin, it will leave marks on an always naked child after a bit - just indents so I make sure he has a shirt on. And be careful undoing the velcro, it will snap him in the face. I would say no more then 4 years old for the size but I'm sure you can get more material and velcro to extend the straps. Cat easily put a hole in it stepping on it but I just put some scotch tape over it and it's good as new.
on September 15, 2014
I ordered this for my 3 yo grandson - he absolutely loves it!! Each year has been kind of a hassle to find something he would like and also have fun wearing. I got this a few weeks ago along with the buzz costume and he never wants to take it off! He is so thrilled!! You have made a little boy and his GG very happy! Thank you!!
on November 6, 2013
This jet pack is easy to inflate, and my son can put it on himself. I like that it's inflatable, so my son can wear it as long as he wants, and then when it's time to take off, I can just deflate it, fold it up, and put it in my purse. The only problem we've encountered is that it rides up pretty high on my son's back, above his shoulders, so he keeps pulling it down lower, but it won't stay. It's pretty durable for an inflatable. My son crashes into things, the dog has stepped on it, but it still works.
on December 31, 2015
These are the perfect addition to the toddler Buzz Lightyear costume we got for our 2 1/2 year old for Halloween. He LOVED wearing his wings! He's a taller kid for his age, and these fit perfectly. They inflate easily by blowing air in them, and the plastic is pretty thick so it seems like they won't be to much of a risk of tearing. They stay on with elastic straps that go under the arms, and we had no issues with them falling off during trick-or-treating. Overall a great product that really make the buzz lightyear costume complete!
on November 2, 2015
The Buzz Lightyear jet pack really set off my sons costume for Halloween this year. He loves the Toy Story movies, so we knew he wanted to be Buzz for Halloween. We found lots of Buzz costumes but none with a jet pack. Hop on Amazon and a week later my son has a jet pack. It really made the costume. He loves to wear it around the house. For some reason it took a week to get here even with Prime 2 day shipping. But luckily I ordered it in advance and had it a week before Halloween. I don't know how durable this is, we've had it about a week, but for the price it's more than I expected. It is just an inflatable jet pack with Velcro straps that the child wears like a backpack. It seemed to stay in place and needed no adjustments throughout the night even after several hours of walking around the neighborhood trick-or-treating. I don't expect this to last forever, but for now, it's doing great.
on January 17, 2013
My son wore these for less than a minute before they broke. Ver poorly designed. Not a suggested purchase! They have straps that you wear around your arms and they easily detach from the wings.