5.0 out of 5 stars Best scent so far
I was using CK one before and after I switch to this, nearly every women I know complement about this new fragrance and get close to me to take a sniff :)
Published on August 30, 2007 by K. Chan

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE
Published 13 months ago by csl223

5.0 out of 5 stars Best scent so far, August 30, 2007
This review is from: Bvlgari Aqua By Bvlgari For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, December 6, 2012
This cologne has clean, fresh overtones making it an excellent fragrance for summer. It also has a great counterpoint of spice, distinguishing it from the all-too-common Polo Blue and Aqua di Gio. The fragrance has good staying power; a single, well-placed application easily lasts for the entire day. As with any fragrance, do yourself an immense favor and try it out at the store before buying it. The point being that each individual has a unique body chemistry which melds well with certain scents. After finding your scent, get it off Amazon and save yourself a ton off of retail.

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE, May 24, 2013
Fake, the bottle and the packaging are different than any other bottle I have seen (i've been wearing this for years and have gone through at least 3 bottles already), and the smell is off (via direct comparison with my nearly empty bottle... far weaker than a year+ old bottle, and just smells off and very alcohol-y)... Finally there is the small number on the back label that has been cut out with a razor blade! At least I noticed asap and was able to get it refunded by amazon...

Also fyi I bought this item directly fulfilled by amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the stuff!, December 13, 2012
I've used this cologne once, recieved a smaller bottle as a Christmas present two years ago, it lasted the whole year (the small bottle, not the 3.4 oz) It's sort of my secret weapon, really the only cologne that smells the best on me. I've worn Playboy New York and Curve Appeal, the Appeal is another gem but never lasted more than 3 hours. Which is where my Bvlgari Aqua comes into play.

DO NOT confuse this with "Bvlgari" OR "Aqua Marine" It's much more of a light, sexy aquatic everyday smell, as the Aqua Marine is a little stronger, more of a "special occasion" or "formal" smell. Surprisingly not as aquatic as Aqua.

Now for the review you came here for. What can I say about Bvlgari Aqua? Well, for one it has a crisp and fresh "awakened" smell to it. This is definitely one for the ladies, I get more looks as I walk within distance by a group of ladies then I did before. Mind you I kind of keep a semi-close distance, enough to leave a faint smell as i walk by without gagging them. This stuff is moderately strong if you load it on, but you really only need a small squirt or two so you don't smell desperate, it lasts all day (and night if you catch my drift) and for the price that you can get it at straight from amazon. If you're near a department or cologne store, go ahead and try a sample spray. 9/10 of the employees gave me the recommendation upon discovery of Aqua.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great scent, April 7, 2012
I blind bought this fragrance and boy was I glad I did. Its unique scent remind me of the salty ocean, it's light but noticeable. A perfect fregrance for the summer. You won't regret this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 10, 2012
This is the only cologne my husband has worn for the past 4 years since I gave it to him on valentines day 4 years ago. It has such a fresh smell and he has gotten compliments from other people on the scent as well. He goes through it very quickly and I'm happy to have found such a great deal on it on amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Frangrance for Summer, May 22, 2011
The scent is lovely and your wife (girlfriend) will just love it.
If you are looking to change your perfume, go for this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, if they actually send you what's pictured, October 9, 2008
The cologne is awesome... but only the aqua colored one (pictured)... I ordrered this product and was sent the darker version, which sucks.

Be careful they don't switch products on you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still not handsome..., January 11, 2014
... but at least I smell better.

Obviously the quality of a fragrance is very subjective. But objectively this fragrance whether you like it or not (and I do, which is more important than what all those women rejecting me think) lasts the whole night out from the early evening dinner to early in the morning when the bars close and I inevitably go home alone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicious, February 18, 2012
B. L. Rice "Reading Junkie" (Arlington, TX United States) - See all my reviews
I got this for my husband and I love it. Better yet, he loves it. The container is a bit weird, though. I thought I should mention that. It is not a bottle that stands. Instead it is like a large pebble that lays flat on its back.

Overall, great scent. Very masculine and long lasting.

Bvlgari Aqua By Bvlgari For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces
$58.57 $35.99
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies