Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Omnia Crystalline by Bvlgari for women Eau De Toilette Spray, 2.2 fl. oz.
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Size: 2.2 fl. oz.|Change

on November 28, 2012
I just bought this perfume 1 week ago and this perfume is FAKE. I have been buying this perfume at a department store and decided to order the perfume from amazon because it was cheaper. (Note: This is my first time buying a perfume from Amazon). When I opened the package - you can already tell by the box that it was fake. The scent is not the same as well. I'm very disappointed that Amazon is selling a fake perfume to their customers. The worst part is I can't return this perfume.
55 comments|111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 5, 2012
I am disappointed that the perfume does not have that same beautiful scent, and last as long as the ones that I have bought in the department stores.
It almost seems like it has been diluted.
on December 7, 2007
It's not easy reviewing a perfume as each persons taste can vary greatly, however I had to add my two cents in with this one. I just love it! From the moment I dabbed a little on I felt sexier. The scent is almost intoxicating and is sure to drive your husband/lover wild. It is REALLY worth every penny and then some! I think the design of the bottle is quite cute as well. I highly recommend taking a few moments the next time you are in a mall to test it out to see if you like the way it smells on yourself. After all nothing is sexier than a woman that FEELS sexy! This product does that for me.
on September 27, 2013
i've purchased 3 of these from Amazon last year and they were all great, I ran out recently and ordered another one however the new one that arrived has a different box, the fragrance is weak and reeks of alcohol. clearly different from what I had before. I was confused on which one to order because Amazon has two listings, the other one is Bvlgari Toilette Spray Bulgari Amethyste which has the same box as the ones I had before and loved.. Why are there two different listings for the same product? if in fact they are the same. If you notice the word "Omnia" on the box, the one is cursive is the bad one and thats what I just received. I spoke to a customer rep and I am getting a refund, the rep also explained that there are two editions, even though they are the same brand and same line and same name, basically one is old and the other one is new. The one i received is obviously the old/bad one because the scent is "off" and smells more like alcohol than the actual fragrance. At first I thought Amazon was selling fakes, but apparently they have different stocks and they are selling the older one which are no good anymore. I wish they would clearly say it on the listing, because I would have purchased the one from the link I posted eve if it's only a couple dollars more.
44 comments|29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2013
I bought this for my wife. She says all the Bvlgari perfumes (at least the six or seven she owns) are "light and clean and fresh." But this one, Amethyste, while it still has those characteristics, also has "a little more impact, it's a little more formal...a more sophisticated fragrance." "Something you would wear when dressing up...not with jeans" That's how she described it.

Anyway, she really likes it and also likes the packaging and bottle.
on November 24, 2015
I wanna know what is the real one. I ordered some time ago the product on the left. Now, I received the one on the right side...
review image
on March 18, 2012
Very dissapointed, it's like water, would not pay even a penny. It's a big lie to customers. I can't believe Amazon is part of it.
on January 5, 2013
This parfume is fake.The smell doesn't last even 30min.I am very disapointed.The box is fake too.Think twice before you buy it.
on November 12, 2008
Of the three Bulgari made this one is the nicest. Floral without being too poofy, and a little goes a long way. A seductive scent. Nice to spray in your hair too.
on June 14, 2012
I must agree with one of the reviews that its either a fake or expired. I have been using this fragrance for years and am disappointed that it barely lasts an hour. Having worked in fragrance for many years, I noticed after the top notes dried down, it smells nothing like what I have been used to wearing. I won't be ordering fragrance online again. You get what you pay for.