Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 19, 2012
Very exciting to have another snippet to read for the final book. A few of the burning questions from the previous books were answered and stuff happened! Loved Jordan but Sanderson is getting things done and as a 20 year Jordan fan I appreciate his bringing this to a conclusion!
11 comment25 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 9, 2013
I didn't realize it was part of the book that I plan to purchase later when the Kindle edition is released.
11 comment11 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 14, 2012
This is the prologue of the fourteenth book in an epic fantasy saga. You're not likely to read it without reading and liking the previous thirteen books, so this review is just an excuse to spread my excitement.

Of course the prologue was amazing - it had pretty much everything you could ask for. The plot is advanced, a few questions from previous books are answered, and we see how the whole world is preparing for the Last Battle, from the Chosen to the protagonists to simple soldiers and citizens. There are heroic battles that bring out the best in people, there's a sympathetic point of view from a character we've only seen being utterly evil, there are secondary characters preparing to fulfill prophecies made a long time ago. There are schemes and surprises. And there is Talmanes of the Band of the Red Hand, who I'm now in love with.

Waiting for January 8, 2013 was hard, but it just got a lot harder.
on March 5, 2013
WTF? This is the beginning of the book. Why the hell are you selling this as an extra bit of the story? This is a huge scam!!!!!
on March 24, 2013
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MENTIONED somewhere that this Prologue is included in the final BOOK. Money wasted to buy this if you plan to buy the final wheel of time book.

Content is as great as ever though!!!!
on December 2, 2012
This was WELL worth the wait. Was so disappointed when I got to the last page. This is a real page-turner and I am looking forward to the FINAL book in January! Highly recommend this book - you definitely won't be disappointed!
on February 21, 2013
2 days after getting this I got A MEMORY OF LIGHT which has all of this book in it. It's my own fault for not paying better attention to what I was getting.
on December 29, 2012
This book is like kissing your sister. Lets get to the real story and quit messing around. Why do I need to eat another appetizer when I know the main course is about to be served. Sorry about the mixed metaphors, but I'm anxious for the FINAL finale.
on January 14, 2013
Now that the full book is out, you don't need to buy this prologue, but it was a great primer before it came out!
on January 19, 2013
The story line continues but REALLY,....I'm looking for the Kindle edition of A Memory of Light and finally found link that says I (Kindle owner) cannot purchase it in Kindle form until possibly April, because Mr. Jordan's wife wanted to let hard cover edition have its opportunity to make the bestseller list first. Seriously.... I'm insulted. I am unlikely to finish THIS book and after purchasing and reading EVERY other book in the Series Wheel of Time am likely to not buy that either. What a disappointment.