Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: H By Hudson Men's Angus Western Boot
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

43%
57%
Price:$215.77 - $265.00+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on February 14, 2016
these are very well made and very durable, they look great and breathe well, there good for casual or dress wear, I shined mine personally because I like them better that way, no complaints here I will definitely buy these again
on May 22, 2015
The styling of these shoes is brilliant. Easily the best oxford-style boot I've seen. I particularly like the narrow lip of the sole -- so many boots create large lips that encompass the entire shoe and make the shoe look too flat-footed. These are sleek.

The fit is a little snug and while I wear them at work for a solid 8-9 hours, my feet start to want out after about 6 hours. You feel cramped in a boot, sure, but you also can't flex your foot in ways you're used to when you aren't wearing shoes. They don't curve very easily with your gate either.

But that same slim fit is what I prefer. I'm 5'11" and 155lbs and a size 10 shoe who can fit into size 9 and 10.5, depending. I went with 9.5 on these b/c I'd rather have snug boots than have them look too long and make me feel like a long-footed clown. I also have really skinny ankles and calves and really like how the tops of these hug my lower calf closely. I wear slim-fitting jeans that still easily, but snugly, slip over the tops of these.

The arch support is somewhat non existent and they don't have much cushion.

But, I get compliments on them every time I wear them. They look fantastic with jeans and twill pants and chinos. And they give you a hearty lift.

Easily buying another pair before they stop making these.

Sorry this review is scattered, I've been writing reviews for 2 hours!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 11, 2014
These shoes have an elegant and sophisticated look about them. They also can be used for casual wear…I love 'em! The fit is true to size, and I would recommend.
on February 1, 2015
First of all, the boot looks great. The brogue folds are not too flashy and add a nice break in the leather. If you're worried about the curl in the toe, don't be. The curl is not there when you take them out of the box. I can't comment on comfort because I ordered them too small, so make to do your homework on EU sizing before buying these. There are, however, some drawbacks. The construction overall feels weak and not durable. The leather feels cheap and thin and the stitching on the that connects the layers together starts to loosen quickly after a few wears. The most disappointing feature is the sole. It started to show significant blemishes after my first use. Also, the nails holding the sole in look incredibly fragile. If your looking for an everyday boot I say don't buy this unless there's some crazy sale. but if you need a great looking boot which you can wear on the weekends, these might be for you.
on August 13, 2014
I love this style. The boots of this brand are fantastic.
on March 13, 2014
Very happy with purchase. Soft leather, fits true to size and very comfortable. Just what I expected. Highly recommend. Very satisfied.
on January 27, 2016
Looks great , but it takes a bit to get used to them

See 1 answered question