5.0 out of 5 stars Add This CD To your Collection!!
Published on October 4, 2008 by Missy79

3.0 out of 5 stars About Half Great and Half Not
Published on December 22, 2010 by Amanda L. Davis

5.0 out of 5 stars Add This CD To your Collection!!, October 4, 2008
This review is from: By Request (Audio CD)
I love Tonic Sol Fa! Their songs are so fun to listen to, and their harmonizing voices are angelic. I really like every song on this CD but I listen to Brown eyed girl, Chances, and Until Forever's gone on repeat, Their music is candy to my ears!! You will love this CD......and Go see one of their shows, They are so energetic and it really shows that they enjoy what they do!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction to Tonic Sol-Fa, July 31, 2007
This review is from: By Request (Audio CD)
If you have never heard this group sing (either on albums or live) then this is the perfect starter piece for your collection. Great tracks from a highly talented group. Catch a show if you can but get this album either way. Definately check out Chances, El Paso,Until Forevers Gone and Long Black Train.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, February 22, 2007
JC Wiechmann (Rapid City, SD United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: By Request (Audio CD)
I saw them live on their Christmas tour, I am now a devoted fan. No instruments, and never should be. They have a style all their own and show it! Must have CD and get all their CD's while your at it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album!, June 21, 2007
This review is from: By Request (Audio CD)
I won this cd at a Christmas show that Tonic Sol-Fa had in my hometown. I would have to say that my favorite songs are Brown Eyed Girl (they do such an amazing job on this remake, it sounds like the original but with their melodies it's awesome!!) 29 Ways To My Baby's Door (their vocals together are perfect and i love the beat) and Sold. I find myself singing along to that in my car just smiling and laughing the whole time. The beat is a lot of fun and the way they can make their voices sound like that blows me away. I would definitely recommend this album. It even has Scooby Doo...I mean who doesn't love Scooby Doo? I'm sure kids would love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars About Half Great and Half Not, December 22, 2010
This review is from: By Request (Audio CD)
I love about half of these songs, but I think a few of them sound really weird. The ones I really didn't like were "Long Black Train," "Sold," and the Scooby Do song. I don't think Tonic Sol-Fa's style really works with a lot of country songs even though I love them as a group. I did like "El Paso" even though that one is a country song too. My recommendation is to listen before buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Talented, February 7, 2012
I Say Oh (Oakdale, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: By Request (Audio CD)
Great music; great musicians. Beautiful harmonies. These are fun arrangements of classics that are a joy to listen to. You won't be disappointed in this album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Toni Sol-Fa. 'By Request', May 13, 2008
This review is from: By Request (Audio CD)
I learned about this singing group just by chance by watching them on PBS. What an amazing discovery for me. My husband and I were delighted with our purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and cheerful, April 5, 2010
C. Rodriguez (CROWN POINT, INDIANA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: By Request (Audio CD)
I liked the fact that this cd perked me up. Great to listen to while driving to work.

By Request
By Request by Tonic Sol-fa (Audio CD - 2004)