Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: C Label Women's Basel-1 Sneaker
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 18, 2012
cheap cheap cheap!!! Poor quality! I do not reccomend these at all!! They are really poorly made. the style is really cute but I was REALLY disappointed with the quality. I had to send them back.
on February 4, 2012
I received these as a gift, and while they are cute in person, they are made very poorly. It felt (and looked) like you had them on the wrong foot. Terrible! Amazon took care of the return in their usual five star manner. Too bad the shoes were just wrong!
on March 29, 2012
Not what it seemes, their very hard and uncomfortable. I've still never wore them out of my house and I've had them for a month. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!
on February 20, 2013
Just got these in the mail yesterday and I spent the rest of the day wearing them and walking around in them! I love 'em!

People are complaining about how stiff they are but they didn't really bother me as much. They didn't bother me at all actually.

They are so neat looking in person and I like how to toes are sort of pointed and I also like that you can remove the buckled strap in-case you want to tuck the shoes under a pair of skinny jeans you might be wearing or something.

The charcoal is a little lighter than what the product photo shows but I actually preffered it that way than what I thought I was going to get.

Overall: Love these shoes! Will probably wear them constantly for the next few weeks. lol
on January 22, 2013
The shoe fits narrow shaped feet. I've ordered the light grey pair in US size 7, and if you are to order these cheap shoes please be advised to order one size up. They look cool, but aren't comfy. The 2nd day I had worn these kicks, the zipper on the right shoe was so stiff that they blew. But with my arts and crafts skills I've managed to fix it without returning them. So far I've gotten complements on these sneaks. And again these shoes aren't made for comfort, but is a great bargain!
O yeah, my sock ripped showing my BIG toe walking in these sneakers.So yea, they are really narrow near the toes.Just sayin, I'm not trying to stop you from purchasing these.Just buyers; be aware.
on August 28, 2012
I regret buying these. They are way too hard and don't fit comfortably, it feels like you are wearing the wrong shoe on the opposite foot or something. The toe is hideously pointed, and it feels like you are wearing Tupperware on your feet or something. They were only $23, but I wouldn't have paid $1 for them if I had seen them in person. :(
on January 16, 2012
I realy like this sneaker boot style,and it was in good shape and cool charcoal gray color. However, if you like round toes like me, this shoe is not for you! The toes turned out to be quite pointy which is not obvious in any of the photos... I also am not sure how soft it is...
on March 9, 2013
I ordered the light grey sneakers, assuming that they would be the same, nearly-white color they are in the picture. THEY ARE NOT. They are a more dingy grey color, like old barn paint. I still love the shoe though. They are really comfy, but there is very little room around the ankle at the top of the shoe. Not very accommodating to wearing jeans with the shoes.
on October 6, 2012
These shoes are cute but not worth the money! I had to return mine because they were broken when they arrived, both zippers were blown out. I didn't even get to wear them.
on January 13, 2013
I just love the color, the style, the fit and the comfort of my new Sneakers!!! I have so many outfits that I know that I will be wearing them with!!!!