5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable boots that look fantastic!
I purchased a pair of these in tan and just bought a second pair in black. They are extremely comfortable, look fab and are extremely versatile. I've worn mine with everything from jeans to suits. I adore these boots. I like them so much, I'm going to try more by this brand. Great shoes!
Published on February 25, 2012 by Kirsten Lynch

3.0 out of 5 stars good looking boots
Published on February 1, 2012 by galaxia

3.0 out of 5 stars good looking boots, February 1, 2012
This review is from: C Label Women's Mindy-4 Bootie (Apparel)
I loved the boots on the images and they were the same as they arrived, really pretty boots. It fits my feet great, im a 6 and got a 6. Only thing is that I wouldnt wear these to walk long distances couse im wearing it at home and the part of my legs where the zipper of the boot starts hurts a lil bit cus is tight and the material is not flexible enough to adapt to my leg, so you should know they are not super comfortable. But they r not a pain in the ass either. They are just ok, But as far as looks, they look really great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable boots that look fantastic!, February 25, 2012
Kirsten Lynch (Cincinnati, OH United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars nice surprise, April 20, 2012
This review is from: C Label Women's Mindy-4 Bootie (Apparel)
I was rather surprised by the comfort of these shoes. can wear them all day with ease. only problem....zipper tab broke off so now i have to use plyers to zip them up. but still cute and comfy. wouldve given it 5 stars if it wasnt for the zipper.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em!, March 10, 2013
This review is from: C Label Women's Mindy-4 Bootie (Apparel)
I really love these boots. Surprisingly comfortable for such high heels. Wore them for a night out and no sore feet. They run true to size. Ankles are a little tight, but they seemed to loosen up as they were worn. Great buy!!

4.0 out of 5 stars nce looking and fits true to size., March 8, 2013
this is the nicest boot that i have gotten. they feel stable enough for any slightly heavy, older, 53yr old woman to wear. i cant risk falling and heals look high but are balanced out w the platform which is hidden in the forfront of these shoes.
i LOVE THEM, LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!! fits true to size, not hard to walk in and doesnt hurt my feet. i was very happy that i got them. will be getting another pr in a different color and will buy a different style from C-LABEL to see if they can also be fine and nice as theses.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for price!!!!!, February 26, 2013
These are awesome boots for the perfect price!!! True to fit, awesome condition when delivered. I would recommend these 100%. I am buying a pair in black also and buying some for my sons girlfriend!

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheaply made, October 27, 2013
The Seam on the right shoe split the second I put it on. Very cheap materials and very cheaply made

1.0 out of 5 stars Total Discomfort, April 28, 2013
Horrible boot..extremely uncomfortable..I still have scars on my feet..having worn them only once! These are now sitting in my closet, I have never bought boots that were this stiff. Should have spent this amount more wisely.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice boot, Comfy, February 25, 2013
This boot arrived fairly quickly (roughly a week and a bit later after order placement). They look much like the pictures description, and fit well enough (ordered a size 6) but were kind of big. I wore them with skinny jeans and looked very nice and were pretty comfy. Would recommend! Thank you!

Gave a 4 out of 5 due to stitching was kind of sloppy but paid $20 for them so I can't complain :)

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome boots!, February 17, 2013
This review is from: C Label Women's Mindy-4 Bootie (Apparel)
I LOVE these boots!! I thought they would be too tall and that I wouldn't really wear them that often, but for $20 I figured I'd check them out. With the platform part being and inch high, my foot isn't at a crazy angle. I can wear them all day and they don't hurt my feet at all. They are true to size. I first ordered them in light gray...and I loved them so much I just ordered them in black too! worth it!

C Label Women's Mindy-4 Bootie