4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but.
The but is the RTS which I also have and reviewed is a bit better. The only reason I'd buy this one over the RTS is if the height was a mounting problem. The slightly cheaper price should not be a factor. If I were C-more I'd stop making this sight and double up on the RTS and lower the price.
Published 12 months ago by Alex Ortner

2.0 out of 5 stars Glass cracked
I have a C-more on my STI that is great so I bought one for my open shotgun.Second match a diagonal crack
across the glass appeared.Contacted C-more - not very encouraging - said "send it back " and they would "look" at it beacuse the glass is not warrantied. Now I will have to buy something to use while I send it back.

PS
The sight was sent back to...
Published 22 months ago by Johnnie C. Cady

2.0 out of 5 stars Glass cracked, April 5, 2013

PS
The sight was sent back to C-more and they replaced it. Very good customer service.

3.0 out of 5 stars just OK, July 8, 2013
This review is from: C-More Sts Red Dot 3.5Moa Blk (Sports)
Others wrote about glass cracking..you would think it's under warranty! C-more does have an attitude. I own 3 of these STS: slide mounted on .45acp 1911's (have owned Trijicon Doctor, burris,all others). Problem is with the battery 'drawer'..good idea but flawed design. Two internal 'arms' hold the battery in place once the drawer is closed...the arms cannot withstand the repeated recoil inertia of the slide and eventually snap after 7-1,00+ rounds. C-more will fix but you pay for shipping both ways. Internal electronics have held true with no problems. Any red dot has to have internals sealed, preferably encased in epoxy to maintain function...the battery holding system is the problem with all these red dots and this STS is about the simplest design, but needs to redesign the 'arm'. Other red dots that allow multiple brightness/dot control encounter problems with recoil inertia and eventually come apart, literally. One solution to recoil problem is 'frame mount' these sights...adds weight and negates esthetics of firearm. If your firearm is a .22...stay with the cheaper red dots..you don't need an STS or any other high priced sight. AimPoint has the best micro red dot..also the price to match, but is also much larger than this STS or other similar designs (different mfg's, same design..STS is the only one to date with a side battery drawer..all others, battery is under the sight).

4/14 follow-up: Vortex Razor is similar design..has brightness adj buttons, battery tray and about $100 more in cost. STS battery interior 'clips'..works without 'em just fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but., January 16, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent design, October 28, 2011
william j mcdonough (BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: C-More Sts Red Dot 3.5Moa Blk (Sports)
I mounted this sight on a smith and wesson m&p revolver. Greatly improveing accuracy at the range. When shooting at different distances, readjustment is needed.

C-More Sts Red Dot 3.5Moa Blk