Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: C-More Sts Red Dot 3.5Moa Blk
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 8, 2013
Others wrote about glass cracking..you would think it's under warranty! C-more does have an attitude. I own 3 of these STS: slide mounted on .45acp 1911's (have owned Trijicon Doctor, burris,all others). Problem is with the battery 'drawer'..good idea but flawed design. Two internal 'arms' hold the battery in place once the drawer is closed...the arms cannot withstand the repeated recoil inertia of the slide and eventually snap after 7-1,00+ rounds. C-more will fix but you pay for shipping both ways. Internal electronics have held true with no problems. Any red dot has to have internals sealed, preferably encased in epoxy to maintain function...the battery holding system is the problem with all these red dots and this STS is about the simplest design, but needs to redesign the 'arm'. Other red dots that allow multiple brightness/dot control encounter problems with recoil inertia and eventually come apart, literally. One solution to recoil problem is 'frame mount' these sights...adds weight and negates esthetics of firearm. If your firearm is a .22...stay with the cheaper red dots..you don't need an STS or any other high priced sight. AimPoint has the best micro red dot..also the price to match, but is also much larger than this STS or other similar designs (different mfg's, same design..STS is the only one to date with a side battery drawer..all others, battery is under the sight).

4/14 follow-up: Vortex Razor is similar design..has brightness adj buttons, battery tray and about $100 more in cost. STS battery interior 'clips'..works without 'em just fine.
on April 5, 2013
I have a C-more on my STI that is great so I bought one for my open shotgun.Second match a diagonal crack
across the glass appeared.Contacted C-more - not very encouraging - said "send it back " and they would "look" at it beacuse the glass is not warrantied. Now I will have to buy something to use while I send it back.

PS
The sight was sent back to C-more and they replaced it. Very good customer service.
on January 16, 2014
The but is the RTS which I also have and reviewed is a bit better. The only reason I'd buy this one over the RTS is if the height was a mounting problem. The slightly cheaper price should not be a factor. If I were C-more I'd stop making this sight and double up on the RTS and lower the price.
on March 3, 2015
In fairness, the jury is still out on this red dot sight but the results so far have been disappointing. I purchased it for mounting on a 9mm semi-automatic based on a recommendation from the CZ custom shop. It is mounted per their instructions using an adapter that replaces the original rear sight. Being mounted on the slide of a semi-auto subjects it to a great deal of shock and vibration as the gun cycles and the C-More sight is constantly being knocked out of zero alignment. I have not yet had an opportunity to communicate my issues to the manufacturer so hopefully they will be able to recommend a fix.
on October 28, 2011
I mounted this sight on a smith and wesson m&p revolver. Greatly improveing accuracy at the range. When shooting at different distances, readjustment is needed.
on February 27, 2015
I like the Red Dot, but can't use it still waiting for the mounting handle !
on June 10, 2015