5.0 out of 5 stars A must have
With the heavy use my son's DSi XL gets I wouldn't dream of not having these on to protect his screen. We are still using the original set we put on. They are worth their weight in gold.
Published 23 months ago by Fred Pearl

1.0 out of 5 stars The screen protector sent is for an older phone (pic ...
The screen protector sent is for an older phone (pic and description on package) I had to trim it to fit and I could not completely remove tabs. On the third attempt (third screen) I soaked it to remove tab; However, even though I was able to completely remove tab screen protector would not stick to screen. Ended up throwing the lot away. Big Wast Of Money! AND TIME
Published 2 months ago by Holly

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, April 7, 2013
This review is from: C.Skins 3 -Pack Premium Clear Screen Protector for Nintendo DSI XL Invisible LCD Guard Cover (Video Game)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Protection, March 7, 2013
This is the perfect addition to any DS it protects from Scratches and hazing. It was easy to install and take off when one wears out. I would suggest getting one as soon as you get a DS extra level of protection and a cheap insurance policy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protected, June 9, 2013
Fit perfectly and I haven't had to change it yet so it is quite dureable. Very simple to use as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Protectors, February 5, 2013
It's doing the job. It's keeping my daughters DSXL in super condition. At least the screens. Now to find a case.....

1.0 out of 5 stars The screen protector sent is for an older phone (pic ..., December 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers, November 9, 2013
Its a great price for three of these covers! I would reccommend it to any one who needs covers for their dsi

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for protecting the screens, May 31, 2013
We have been using these on our kids DS's and have never had an issue. Helps with keeping the screen from getting scratched.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does it's job, February 3, 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This product does exactly what it's supposed to so for a great price. Much cheaper than you can find in the stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son proof, January 20, 2013
Brock Young (Livermore, California United States) - See all my reviews
So far, anyway. It was a little hard to put on without air bubbles, which makes me think the guys at Verizon go through some kind of training... Either way, I got these plus a Nerf protector for his DS, and it's still in one piece, so that's saying something.

1.0 out of 5 stars STICKY RESIDUE!!!, January 14, 2013
I ALWAYS BUY SCREEN PROTECTORS EVEN THE CHEAP $1 ONES BUT THIS ONE IS HORRIBLE TYPICAL ON THESE DOLLAR ONES YOU HAVE USE 2 OF THE 3 OR 4 THE SEND YOU TO GET ONE THAT SITS NICE THIS ONE I USED ALL 3 AND STILL TERRIBLE. THEY HAD THIS STRINGY EDGE THAT WAS FRILLY AND WOULD STICK TO THE SCREEN PROTECTOR ONCE EXPOSED AND RUIN IT. WORST DEAL JUST PAY $5 AND MOVE ON FROM THIS PAGE!!! SERIOUSLY!!