Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: C1RCA Men's Lopez 13 Sneaker
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Price:$19.20 - $54.99

on June 10, 2016
Though I like these shoes they are a bit on the small side and i had to buy another pair.

For walking all day, FOR ME... they were just not comfortable enough. I recommend getting them a size bigger if you don't like tight shoes. They do look nice and are well made just a bit on the tight side.
on October 30, 2014
fits kinda small, but it might break in as I wear it around (it seems to have slightly shaped to my foot already). Understated shoes that don't stand out. That's what I was looking for. Sometimes I don't want my shoes to stand out, and this blends into the background perfectly.
on April 22, 2015
First off, LOVE the style of these shoes. That's what sold me. BUT. The sole is coming completely dismantled from the rest of the shoe after only a couple of months. Shoes normally last me much longer. Also, the rear of the shoe makes a subtle, inexplicable squeaking noise when I walk? Doc Martens make a similar style of shoe that I've gone with for some time that are of much higher quality. Decided to switch it up this time, bad move.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 15, 2016
The shoes were so cute. I liked the fabric of it. It comes with a sticker also, so it was pretty nice. The shoes are a bit narrow, but fit perfectly. It kind of resembles VANS, but better. I bought my shoes for skating, but could be worn just for fashion. I recommend it.
on August 27, 2014
Canvas shoes are a pain to break in. I'm sure after a few more times of wearing them they will be fine. Do the ice bag trick to help stretch them out. I would recommend these over any pair of vans though.
on May 22, 2013
I knew what I was getting myself into buying these. I love the look of canvas sneakers, but they are pretty flimsy and uncomfortable. If you are purchasing them simply for looks (like I did), then they are great. If you need to walk around all day in them, then your feet are going to hurt.
on June 23, 2015
The front of the shoe is very narrow, while the back of the shoe is wide. They don't stay on my sons feet very well at all. Overall for the price, we'll keep them.
on September 3, 2015
My skatebosrds a lot 2 to 3 pairs of shoes and boards bearing a month these shoes had good feel to nice but are not very tough especially for skate boaders
on January 22, 2015
Sizing was not as expected. Will have to re-sell to see if I can get another pair.
on October 22, 2014
the color ,the quality the price, everything is perfect in this sneaker