Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now SnS

on March 6, 2013
It's really good and convenient app. Free calls and chatting between different devices on different platforms. I'm using this app for call to my friends.
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2013
It tried to charge me money for a free app..... I'm so glad I didn't use my real information nexus if I did there will be a problem. IF there was a -0 . I would had picked it. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS APP
on May 17, 2013
Friend Caller isn't what they say it is. I just downloaded this application 5 minutes ago and from the start I knew it wasn't for me. I was going to try to call one of me friends when a message came up: " you only have $0.10 credits be careful". So after I read this I instantly became confused, my first though was what is credits and why do I need to pay if this application is supposed to be "free". From the comments posted here it seems like people just adore to Free Caller, but I totally disagree. I believe whoever made this game is a hypocrite because if you can make free calls and texting why in the world do you have to pay? That right there proves my point, free means nothing you have to pay for AT ALL! This game is a waste of data and was a waste of my time, you may love this application, but I don't! Free Caller doesn't deserve 4 starts let alone the rating I'm forced to give it.
on August 10, 2012
app sounded great but it would not load it just crashes I even uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still wouldn't load...
on February 7, 2014
This app SUCKS I thought it said free but it's not. Even though it says it's free it's not. This app makes you pay every minute so if you like using money your money not mine. Get this app if you want it but I do not RECOMMEND this app.
on July 6, 2013
I did the test one to it and on the top it said $0.10 does it costs money ? I deleted it as soon as I saw it because it goes to my mom's account I need answers
on July 14, 2013
This app SUCKS! If you're looking for a free calling app, dont get this one! It charges you to call people. In the thing it says FREE calling.! Then at the bottom it explains that you have to pay. I DONT RECOMMEND!
on August 12, 2013
I love this program! My significant other and I can video chat and it makes it worth while. Though with the high probability that someone can hack into your system...any system, so I keep a cover over the camera on the kindle unless I'm chatting online.
Works only fire hd but is it free to all users using the app or do I always have to add money???
on July 1, 2013
This app says it's free then I go to video chat someone and it says I have to pay 10¢ a minute! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!