Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: C2G / Cables To Go 03746 2U Horizontal Cable Management Panel (3.5-Inch)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 7, 2010
If you have a small, rack mounted environment with 10 or 15 cables and you won't need to re-wire anytime soon, then this is a decent system which works. If you have more cables, have to rewire periodically, need access to a particular cable every once in a while or will need to add a cable every once in a while, this system is a bit of a pain to work with. It is difficult to track a cable and remove it once it is installed and the plastic fingers don't hold cables properly if you use all 24 slots.
on February 5, 2013
Considering the costs of some "big brand" cable organizers, you can't go wrong with the C2G organizer. I recently installed a half dozen of these in a mixed rack environment and they worked out great. I think their distinct advantage is in cable dense environments as the clips can be a bit to handle but they can definitely stand up to the pressure of a stuffed cable manager, unlike other designs that too easily pop-off with the slightest pressure.
on August 3, 2015
Worked great for cable management. Much cheaper than other brands, but still seems to be a quality product. The only issue I had was the plastic tabs would sometimes make it hard to slide the face on and off.
on July 8, 2013
I originally purchased this HCM because I really liked the look of the 24 slots which would match 24 ports on a patch panel. Then I would use this to manage the wires to my switch which had the 24 ports mainly on the right side. This simply is too small to house all 24 cables. I had to go from a 45U switch, through this, to a 42U patch panel and 1ft or 2ft cables did not work. I ended up reusing an old Panduit HCM which ended up working pretty well. If I had the money/opportunity to do this again I would have spent a little more and went with neatpach.

if you're only using this to manage around12 cables coming from VCM it works great and is a cheap alternative to HCM.
on August 11, 2015
It was what I was looking for, just that it came one day after I needed, but it still was on the time they told me I was gonna receive it, So that's why I have no complain, actually I'm sorry for bothering them with the request and them returning it.
on February 16, 2014
Great cable management for a very cheap price. Not as nice as other higher-end cable management panels, but for the price it's great quality. I use it in all three of my datacenters.
on September 11, 2014
Excellent product to hide messy wires, i have ps3, ps4, bose system, computer to hdmi cable & mp4 reader they all look very organized & all wires are perfectly hidden thanks a lot
on February 7, 2014
This product is an excellent way to contain loose power cords, cables and wiring behind entertainment equipment and desk top computers.
on January 10, 2014
Realy nice product; does the job for an excellent price. Way better than the open ring style ones for nearly the same price.
on November 1, 2013
It accomplishes its intended use, I would say Panduit or Leviton is a much higher quality but it comes with a higher price too. This works well for the price.