5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable
Great cable. Using it to connect from my wall to my DSL modem. I didn't want to use a cheap non shielded cable as you would loose performance over that distance with a non shielded cable. This works great. Tough build, and the price was right.
Highly recommended.
Published on August 12, 2009 by Michael Largent

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed spontaneously
About 2 months after installing this wire, the Internet spontaneously stopped working. After having a technician debug the problem, it turns out the wire was definitely a problem: replacing it with his new wire fixed it immediately and these results were reproducible. The wire hasn't been touched since it was installed and there is no evidence of any physical damage...
Published 13 months ago by FZ

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable, August 12, 2009
This review is from: C2G / Cables to Go 28723 High-speed Internet Modem Cable (25 Feet ) (Personal Computers)
Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality cable!, August 13, 2011
I recently had an AT&T tech come to my home to check out my DSL line, and one of the things he noticed was that I had a very basic, small gauge phone cable running from the box outside our home to the modem/router inside. He suggested replacing the cable with a better shielded, heavier gauge cable for a slight performance increase in our DSL speeds. This cable from Cables To Go was just what I needed, perfect length and all. The cable is indeed very thick and well shielded, and the end connectors are very high quality. Seeing as my wife has a tech job and works from home on the computer all day, and my son loves watching Netflix, we need to squeeze all the bandwidth we can out of our current high speed DSL! So far, I have noticed a slight increase in DSL speeds since installing this cable. I would definitely recommend this cable to anyone looking to upgrade from their flimsy, run-of-the-mill phone cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality cable., June 8, 2010
Excellent quality cable. It is shielded and feels very rugged. I would definitely recommend this if you're looking to improve your signal quality, especially over longer distances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than Belkin, August 17, 2012
I noticed this cable works better than the Belkin and have noticed performance increase in Dsl Speeds, Plus better transmissions on the DSL Modem Attenuation and SNR margin. It works great it Easy to unplug Compared to the Belkin and Seems to be better quality over Belkin. Only I noticed is that When I plugged it to the surge protector and plugged another one into the modem from surge protector It dropped the signal so one of the cable might be bad or you cant use two together.

Works Great and I would suggest this to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, March 21, 2012
Well made and shielded. This takes some of the guess work out of getting the most out of your DSL.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, June 20, 2014
I was provided a short patch cable by my ISP. They told me that I could order a longer one from them if I need it. Well turns out I already had the longest one they sold. I was concerned that if I went to a longer cable my connectivity would degrade, but I was pleasantly surprised to discover that my average speeds were indeed slightly higher than with the original cable.

The connectors on this cable a rock solid. I wish more cables used a higher quality connector like this one. My only knock is the insulating jacket and overall cable thickness is a bit rigid but I will take the performance over the appearance any day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to have solved our connection problems!!, June 25, 2014
I thought either the phone company had terrible connection problems, or our modem was starting to fail. I had a regular phone line hookup for our DSL, but we had constant interruptions of service. I was hoping, hoping that your cable would do the trick, and it did!!! We have not had interrupted service since I replaced our old line with this one. It is doing an outstanding job, and is also faster than the old provided phone line. You guys are terrific!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Made my internet gateway perform better., June 23, 2014
Jeena "Maggie the Cat" (San Francisco, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
The cable that came with my internet gateway from AT&T was the cheapest cable around. Using it, I would lose connectivity frequently (every one to two weeks) and wouldtherefore have to detach and re-attach the cable frequently at the wall jack. Kind of a pain in the neck.

Using this more substantial cable, that very, very seldom happens. I'm very pleased with this cable. Glad I got the really long length, too.

5.0 out of 5 stars This cable is thick, June 19, 2014
V. Emanuel (nj United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this because my modem has been acting up. We replaced the modem but not the cord

THis cord is extremely thick compared to the ones internet service providers give you. At least twice as thick.

My service has become more stable since using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Heavy duty and work great, May 22, 2014
D. Tran (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews
It is just a phone cable but looks super heavy duty with thick plastic body and robust connectors, which are the weak points of the common telephone cords. Because of it thick plastic body, it can be a bit on the heavy side, but that should not be a big issue. It is inexpensive and I think it will out last my modem and computers for sure.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›