5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cable!
I purchased this cable not really knowing what to expect, but WOW! what a difference it has made in my surround sound. It's like all my speakers came to life. Now I know what real home theatre sounds like. Never go back to analog, buy one today and hear your A/V receiver come to life.
Published on October 3, 2012 by James

3.0 out of 5 stars These are fine generic cables
I don't want to spend five times as much for a "monstrous" brand name unless it's a professional application. For my home set-up, cheapie cables are fine. These work okay, and the connectors feel durable.
Published 17 months ago by Michael

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome cable!, October 3, 2012
James (HOUSTON, TX, United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Coaxial, December 15, 2012
My TV output is coaxial, and the soundbar is optical. Along with Cables to go Coax to Optical converter, I can now hook up my sound system. Thanks Cables to go for the quick shipping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal!, June 27, 2011
Perfect Cable for sending Digital Sound info from an HD Cable Box to a Surround Sound Receiver! They are stacked one upon the other, who needs a 3-6 ft cable looped around and in the way? Sound is perfect and cost was amazing! Thank your stars for Amazon and their selection of affordable Audio/video cables...Otherwise, we are stuck with taking out a loan and going to Best Buy! If they even have what you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what I need, May 26, 2012
I have 2 Presonus Firestudio Projects, one of which is my 'main' unit, the other is more or less a 'slave' unit. The problem I was having is that I had to use 2 inputs on the 2nd unit, in order to monitor the signal being output from the first unit, as well as monitor any input on the 2nd unit, without having to go through my software.

Scenario is that I recorded tracks with my first unit, and need ot record vocals on the 2nd unit - there was no way to have zero latency monitoring of the vocals along with hearing playback...

This solved the problem by allowing me to use SPDIF to link the two devices together. I can now monitor the inputs on the slave unit through the main unit without any latency or need for software-based linking.

Perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as I hoped, May 23, 2012
The product works as it should but not so sure it was absolutely necessary. I bought it to work with my TV and surround sound but I had the idea to just take a regular RCA cable to see what would happen and found that it worked fine. But, since it was cheap and the "proper" way to connect I went with it and don't know if I see a difference but at least I know, deep inside, it is connected as it should be.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly!, January 20, 2013
I use this cord to plug my Sony 3D Blu Ray Player into my Sony Bravia Surround Sound system and it works perfectly! I just plugged the cable into each port on the Digital Audio ports and the sound transfers beautifully out to my system. It sounds like a much higher quality product yet is a great price! Awesome!

5.0 out of 5 stars works as advertised, February 15, 2014
works as advertised.. needed it for the blu ray player, older dvd player used an optical input, so I need to replace it... good sound quality

5.0 out of 5 stars C2G / Cables to Go 40008 1.5 feet Velocity S/PDIF Digital Audio Coax Cable, June 14, 2014
I am using this digital audio coax cable in conjunction with the Cables to Go 40018 Coaxial to Optical Digital Audio Converter. My cable box's only digital output was coax and my very old stereo receiver's only digital inputs are all optical. Hence the need for a converter. The cable (and coax to optical converter) are both functioning perfectly. The cable was packaged well and arrived by it's estimated arrival date.

5.0 out of 5 stars Using it to get digital audio signal from old CD player to old AVR, March 2, 2014
Carlos Garcia CCS-400097 (MIAMI, FL United States) - See all my reviews
It helps you get better sound quality if you don't have an optical audio connecting capability (both are digital) on either your CD player and/or AVR. The shielding helps reduce interference from other electronics around your cabling.

5.0 out of 5 stars good cable, February 24, 2014
had to buy this to hook up a soundbar to my new tv. cable works great. Havent had any problems with it yet and it got here fast