‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible interconnect!, September 2, 2011
Frank L. Giordano (El Paso, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: C2G / Cables to Go 40081 SonicWave Dual Channel RCA Audio Cable (1.5 Feet, Gray) (Electronics)
These are among the best interconnects I've ever used. I have paid a lot more for cables but none were any better. These have silver plated oxygen free copper wire, beautifully made RCA connectors and great insulation. I had a cheap cable running between my preamp and amplifier. There was a hum that I couldn't get rid of. When I replaced the cable with the Sonic Wave, there was dead silence. I held my ear to the speaker and turned the volume all the way up. Dead silence! The music was also better defined and the soundstage was noticeably enlarged. The vibraphone in "Jazz at the Pawnshop" album sounded as if it was right in the room! You can pay more for cables than you will for these Sound Stage, but you can't get anything better. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars TO GOOD TO BE TRUE THE BEST AUDIOPHILE CABLE PERIOD HANDS DOWN GUARANTEED, October 7, 2013
C2G / Cables to Go 40081 Sonic Wave Dual Channel RCA Audio Cable is actually made by Axiom High End Speakers and Audiophile Equipment , and they sell for twice the price at other places and with the axiom name, I will not mention names not to compromise other excellent speaker cables sold at Amazon , I always get whats best no matter the price, this cable gave my Studio and Home theater an instant upgrade , I have cables of popular silver plated 4 times the price and nothing sounds as perfect as these C2G wires get them while you can, the reviews about them don't lie, I will change all my wires to this brand immediately , many of the Audiophile Magazine Equipment reviewers when they audition equipment refer to these cables , by the name of Axiom , you can goggle it and see ,I found out looking for the best Audiophile wires , RCA Cables, Woofer Cable , and I have about 6 of 7 of each, but a hardcore Audiophile is never satisfied and looking for improvement and this one was a big surprise, how much my speakers sound improved immediately like it never had before,I have finally put the perfect touch even, 7k of the best Audio equipment has room for improvement Krell Amp And preamp , OPPO 105 , Paradigm Studio Monitors 20V5 and 10V5 and SVS Sub-woofer try them you will notice and buy some more I just did before editing this the following day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cable - small caution, February 18, 2013
I bought these for their apparent robustness. However if you've bought these you should be aware that the cable is held in place within the RCA plug only by a crimped, toothed band attached to a copper connector strip. This can readily be seen because the rear of the RCA plug easily unscrews and slides back from the gold plated front. The cable itself is otherwise unsecured where it enters the plug (unlike a molded plug) and is free to wiggle about a bit. The soldering appears to be quite good in itself, but I would take care using the cable where it may be frequently jostled or pulled upon.
Does it sound better than the cable I had before? Well, my car always seems to run better after I've just taken it through the car wash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Well Built, September 6, 2012
Mark E. Stilson (Youngstown OH. USA) - See all my reviews
This is every bit as good as those high end one's . Well buils and sound great !! I will be buying more in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressive, Thick, Bulky, Firm, Cables, May 20, 2014
JLJ (Orlando, Florida) - See all my reviews
When connecting component audio equipment, with components stacked right on top of each other,
you really only need less than 1 foot of cable length... however the minimum cable length for most
cable manufacturers is often 3 feet (or 1 meter, which is slightly more than 3 feet). This creates
needless "cable clutter"... and this short 1.5 foot cable is a better choice for the common application
of a simple "RCA Patch Cable" to connect two components which are right next to each other.

Beyond its nice, neat, short length... these cables are also extremely thick and well-built.
Indeed, the cable and its housing are so very thick and bulky that it will not "drape" at all
(it will not hang down like a length of rope or chain would, due to gravity), but rather...
it stiffly sticks straight out the back of the components parallel to the ground,
in a very firm and self-supporting C-shaped loop going from one component to the next!

Also, the jacks at the ends of the cable are extra thick metal cylinders of substantial diameter,
which curiously enough, are screw-threaded-on and can be unscrewed (though I don't know why
you would want to ever unscrew them). No cheap plastic here... solid, high-end, heavy-duty
metal cylinder jack sleeves with gold-plated jacks.
These are the thickest, heaviest, bulkiest RCA cables I have ever seen.

They are even packaged in an impressive container... a re-useable zippered pouch.
This is high-end stuff... at a moderately low price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Made, November 14, 2011
The cables are nicely flexible with very good ends that fit nicely on female connectors. Be aware that the pairs are joined along most of their length.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best RCAs I have found and worth the extra cash! Nice and flexable with great ends!, December 1, 2013
These are by far the best RCA cables I have come across. I tried the Monoprice cables and should have listened to the reviews. Sure they are 22 AWG cables but if you try to tighten them up be prepared for the cables ends breaking on you. So I found these and although they cost $20 plus depending on length, they are really great RCAs that best anything I have come across.

A note about these cables: These cables are built so well that they actually unscrew from the cable to reveal the two solder points. So if you get a loose solder joint for some reason keep in mind that these can easily be repaired as well with a simple soldering repair. I see no reason why this would ever be needed to be done. That said it's really nice to have a option that no other RCA cables I have come across at this price point can offer you!

I went ahead and bought 3 of the 1.5 foot cables for CD players and tuner hookup. I'll also be buying 2- 3 footers for my digital E.Q. even though it's rarely used and a extra 3 footer for my external dedicated headphone amplifier. Then one more single 6 footer for the main pre-out to amplifier connection! These cables are just great and I have tried various other brands that ended up being a complete waste of money! I wish I would have come across these before I wasted about $40 on those really horrible "MonoPrice" RCAs that will break if you attempt to tighten the ends at all!

The cost/performance variable with these Sonic wave RCAs is excellent. I have seen some pro cables that cost three times as much just for the RCA ends, which required the end user to buy the cable and solder the cables correctly to boot. A great once in a lifetime investment for all your important RCA analog cable connections! ONCE IN A LIFETIME, literally! These RCAs have a lifetime, " no questions asked " warranty that just adds to the overall cost/performance variable in a very positive way, indeed!

Wonderfully built and shielded RCA cables still sold at a reasonable price when you actually hook one up and feel the quality in your hands!

I never give 5 star reviews on electronics, since there is always room for improvement. However, cables are a different category and these cables will get a 5 star ranking from me!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, August 13, 2013
I've never invested much in cables. I frankly never thought that cables made that much of a difference when it comes to the sound I get out of my system. Then I was schooled. Not schooled by an audiophile, but by a college professor while taking a class for my graduate degree.

There's old saying about getting what you paid for, and that is true with these cables. They are worth every cent. The high-quality construction is evident the second you open the package. Giving my system a test spin after setting these cables up, I noticed a big difference. My speakers, which I beleived sound kind of tinny beforehand, sounded noticeably better.

Based on my experience with these cables, I have decided to replace all of my current cables in my home theater system with these cables.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, January 16, 2014
Fantastic build quality, very thick outer jacket. The rca terminals are very nice, the best I've seen. The whole cable has quite a heft to it! After listening, I think this cable has given the treble from my CD unit just the slightest boost in treble. I do believe that cables make a very very slight difference, but not one that is worth any substantial amount of money. I bought these mainly just to replace the long, thin, cheap rca. Cable I've had for years that I got for free. Just wanted something nicer, and this does the job well.

Truly impressive quality, completely satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars High-quality cables at an affordable price., October 9, 2013
Good and short audio RCA cables are hard to come by. It took me a while searching before I was able to find these cables by C2G. I needed a short set of cables to connect the unpowered output of my receiver's zone 3 to an external amp.
These cables are well made and offer plenty of insulation and a nice gold-plated finish. The RCA connection is snug but not too tight, the way it should be. My only advice is to make sure you need something this short. 1.5 feet turned out a bit too short for me, and I should have gone for the 3 feet by the same company. Measure before you buy!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›