Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: C2G / Cables To Go 40448 Value Series Composite Video/Stereo Audio Cable-6 Feet, Black
Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 8, 2010
I bought these for the vcr/dvd player I ordered as suggested by Amazon.com. Surprise! The vcr/dvd player came with a set, but this set was much nicer, heavier duty looking, so I used them instead and put the others away.
on December 2, 2013
As depicted this RCA cable is being sold as gold tipped and each red, white and yellow subsegment is marked for its intended assigned task. Neither did I receive the cable from C2G gold tipped or marked. Item returned as misrepresented.
on February 6, 2013
It's a bit loose on the connection to the VCR to the point where if it is touched the picture goes in and out, but is serviceable is placed securely and isn't jostled. I would probably spend the extra cash to buy a more secure one next time.
on April 2, 2011
I have my game consoles hooked up to the Sima SVS-14 4 Input Manual A/V Selector, and then I purchased these cables to hook the A/V switcher box to my TV. The cable length was just right being at 6ft -- not too short and not too long. The quality of the cable is unbelievable being at such a low price. The cables are somewhat thick, but they feel very sturdy and durable. What else can you say about these cables? They do the job intended.
on July 6, 2011
I needed basic RCA cables at an inexpensive price and I found a great value here. Product is as advertised and works as expected. I highly recommend it.
on April 12, 2015
When I ordered my DVD player, the reviewers suggested ordering these cables as the ones that are provided w/the DVD player were really that good, so I ordered them, since the cost was nominal! Well, I was glad I did because they were correct, the cables that came w/were not nearly as heavy duty and sturdy as these are. They were hooked up very quickly and they're working great!
on July 6, 2013
I realize they aren't expensive, but I had thought with no movement - set it and forget it - that they'd last a little bit longer. I had them for a year, and used them for even less than that. Did not bend or abuse them.
on April 20, 2012
Exactly as described a black 6 foot RCA Audio/Video Cable.
Each of the Red, White and Yellow wires are labeled for easy connectivity.

For those of you who are concerned with using "Green" products, you're in luck as this cable fall under the California Compliance Code; and is ROHS Compliant.
on September 9, 2012
Bought them to have around just in case I needed them. Not yet but I will sooner or later I'm sure. They give every appearance of being well made and if I remember correctly, they were quite a bargain(probably why I bought them!).
on November 15, 2012
How can you go wrong at this price?? For some of them, I peel the colors apart and use for document camera hooking up to a projector because they don't use audio.