5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Looks like all the negative reviews were from quite a while ago. I just received these and used about 50 or so thus far, so far not one break and is very flexible. I do a lot of fiber optic and electrical for work and use zip ties all the time, these are a very good deal and I've had 0 issues so far. Would recommend and planning on buying more in the future.
Published 10 months ago by BP

1.0 out of 5 stars Brittle, more than 2/3rds broke
Very brittle, I dont even think I was able to use a 1/3 of them. Locking part kept breaking even when threading through the first few bumps and this is with no tension on the ties.
Published on February 16, 2011 by Gen.BuckTurgidson

1.0 out of 5 stars Brittle, more than 2/3rds broke, February 16, 2011
This review is from: C2G / Cables to Go 43036 Cable Ties 4inch 100 Pack (Black) (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Brittle!, October 14, 2011
Purchased these awhile back and they have been stored indoors since. Now that I am starting to use them I am finding that the locking tab breaks off before any tension is put on the cable tie. I think this must be a bad batch but they are way too brittle.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst cable ties I've ever used, September 10, 2011
Out of the first 5 zip ties I used out of this pack, 4 of them have broken during tightening. The disappointing thing is that they break while still finger tight -- trying to hold a single 22 gauge wire to a bracket. No sharp objects, ultimately no reason they should break. Maybe I got a bad batch?

Either way, I'd definitely not buy these cable ties again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Brittle, not the brand shown, July 16, 2012
I ordered Cables-To-Go brand (Model #43036) cable ties. What came were from Monoprice. If I had known that would be the case, I would have passed on the ties, since I had already had problems with brittle Monoprice ties. They really do break with a only modicum of force. It's like someone used the wrong king of plastic or something. Still they are so cheap, that it's not worth sending them back. I'm just writing to warn others...

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother with these cable ties, February 13, 2012
Very cheap cable ties; several broke when tightened, others did not have the locking tab in them. You will be wasting your money on these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible garbage, January 29, 2012
Sometimes I read reviews and think people want to just be negative and aren't willing to understand that if you pay a cheap price you will get a cheap product. On this product I was WRONG. This product is absolute trash. Not worth anything. Got it for some car audio cables. Immediately when the tail is fed through the tab inside breaks. Not just on one on all five that I tried. Do not buy unless you like having worthless plastic laying around your garage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, October 25, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars El Cheapo, January 24, 2012
These are the worst 4" black zip ties I have ever owned. I could buy a better pair on eBay! From the size that I used for my PC a third of them broke while trying to tie them down. LAME!!! Cables to go needs to stick with audio cable. They cannot make a decent set of zip ties to save their life. Save yourself the trouble, money & hassle and buy quality ones from your local hardware store. Nuff said

1.0 out of 5 stars Completely worthless, January 20, 2012
I bought several bags of these, and I just threw away the last two bags (200) unopened. These ties are so brittle that they break before you can even get them zipped. Quite a few of them have broken as I'm bending them just to wrap around the cable, never mind inserting it back into itself. By the way, these are NOT Cables-to-Go brand ties. They're an off brand (Monoprice). And I have never been so dissatisfied with a purchase through Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars Buyer Beware, September 12, 2011
I've read most of the reviews and it seems that the vendors aren't shipping out the Cables To Go brand #43036 zip ties and just shipping any cheap 4" zip ties. I ordered this item and got zip ties with mounting holes on the heads. They are too bulky for my needs.

There IS a difference. The guys that are breaking them easily are the cheap no-name brands that I've seen before and break when you breath on them. That's why I thought I was buying a brand name zip tie but the vendors aren't shipping what's advertised. Even the AutoZone 4" zip ties are better than the cheap ones some of these vendors are shipping.

Rate and Discover Movies