Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on August 7, 2013
I read the other reviews and am mystified this product WORKS when used as directed. I work out 3X per week and I got entirely different, POSITIVE results. It takes about 3 weeks to begin observing results, but they are defitively there. I noted my water intake needed to increase as well as protein and carbs in my diet; once these increased, I experienced noticeable increase large muscle tissue such as thighs and biceps. After two months of use I still see increasing muscle mass, so in my book, it does what it claims to do. My advice: be consistent when taking the product, watch what you eat and an sure a balanced food intake, up your water intake, be aware of other supplements that may counter this product. I am very satisfied with the outcome and I am 60 years old that looks like a well built 40!
66 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2013
This product has kept me at 147.5 Lbs. for over 6 months and also enhances my libido. I recommend it to my patients who need weight control or enhanced libido for ED enhancement.
on November 7, 2014
Great product and will order again
on May 6, 2014
Amazing does wonders and you'll deffently wanna get more of it can't wait for more c9-t11 the good stuff 👍
on November 30, 2014
Good product. My husband takes it all the time.
on August 16, 2014
I've got better results from this than any other product.
on July 21, 2014
Terrible never worked very disappointed
on May 29, 2014
This product will help produce results in conjunction with a serious weight lifting program. Wheather lifting light weight to increase muscle shape or definition or lifting heavy weight to increase size and strength, C-9 T-11 will help you see results quicker! Absolutely no side effects!
on March 12, 2014
This item is more like a fat burner than a muscle builder. It guarantees to add muscle, but it doesn't.
on November 28, 2013
I am a 42 year old woman. I know, they don't market it to us, but there you go. I have been taking this at 1 pill per meal per day for 2 months. I've lost no weight at all, gained no weight at all.

On the other hand, without changing my 3 days per week schedule of working out (because let's face it, life is busy!), I have dropped from a size 14 to a 10.

That's good enough for me!

I am an author and a mom. I don't have time to work out 2x per day, 6 days per week. I tried to increase my workouts, but it just wasn't realistic for my lifestyle and the constant demands on my time, which is very valuable. This product has increased the efficiency and efficacy of my workouts--and I am ALL about the efficiency!

Two thumbs up, two toes up, 5 stars, all that stuff.

I know not much is known about CLA in women, so perhaps those in child-bearing years should avoid it. My tubes are tied so I'm unconcerned about such things, personally.

See 1 answered question