5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sleep Mask Ever!
Published 17 months ago by Roy G. Brand

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not like this mask
It may work on an airplane where you just nod off sideways but I am a side sleeper in bed and it has this plastic notch that frames the nose that dug into my cheeks. I woke up with a line on my cheek and nose. It was also not very comfortable over the eyes and hot too. I'm not happy with purchase but may just keep for travel.
Published 11 months ago by Aura

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sleep Mask Ever!, September 23, 2013
This review is from: CABEAU "Midnight Magic" Adjustable Sleep Mask - Guaranteed 100% Blackout Shades (Health and Beauty)
Honestly, the best sleep mask I have ever used. I am a light sleeper and extremely light sensitive. The mask gives me total black-out. No unwanted eye pressure, the strap is easily adjustable and very comfortable. I have no problems with the mask moving while sleeping. The pocket for the ear plugs is a great idea for travel. I have owned both the Brookstone and Sleep Comfort eye masks. Infact when recently in the market for a new mask, I assumed that I would buy the Brookstone mask again, I've owned three of them. But, the price of that mask just seems outrageous to me, so I decided to give this one a try. Not only is this mask better, it's half the price. Quality, comfort, and excellent price- I'm sold.

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not like this mask, March 19, 2014
Aura "Mia" (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, April 18, 2014
I have been using this for a number of weeks now. It works great. It is quite comfortable and does a good job of blocking out the light. It stays on best if you connect the straps a bit below your head. That is if instead of just connecting them directly around your head, you connect them a bit lower on your head. This way they are pulled some what down word on your face, but the nose cut out keeps them from coming off. This way they stay on even when you move around in bed.

I also like them because they are big enough for you to open your eyes when you have them on and they fit securely on your face without being excessively big. Many of the other sleep masks I looked at were much bigger, which I feel would interfere with my sleeping. These seem to be just the right size.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not comfortable. Rubs the bridge of my nose even though it's supposed to be "adjustable", February 23, 2014
I was hopeful that this would be comfortable because the image looks like it's really padded, but in reality, there is a wire or something inside to make it "adjustable" for different face/nose shapes. Unfortunately, there is not enough padding and you can feel something rubbing on your face that is hard, rather than a soft comfortable padded mask. This was returned. The search continues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Make the World Go Away, March 13, 2014
It's becoming increasingly difficult to escape all the distractions, bright lights and commotion ongoing in our high-tech age, but Cabeau's smartly styled and very comfortable Midnight Magic Sleep Mask makes it possible for you to escape overnight or at least for a 20-minute or so creative cut. Feather-light, completely blocks out light, no pressure on the nose, recessed eye pads make it easy on the eyes, and the velcro closure enables a comfortable fit for any size head. The ear plugs on the side pouch are a nice added bonus. We would definitely include this mask in our travel accessories for in-flight sleep but we found it great for home use to escape the world for a quick and refreshing nap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping Mask, April 23, 2014
I was really thrilled to get this. The only thing that I don't care for, is that my ear gets sore by the time morning comes. I think it could be just a little softer or a little bigger on the straps. I love the fact that no light gets through, as I'm one that is very aware of daylight through the windows. This is a great sleeping mask! I may have to get another one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best sleep mask available (but could be a litte bit better), September 24, 2013
Fits better than any other sleep mask I've worn. I use it with their incredible neck pillow and it helps me sleep much better on the flight. Keeps the light out better than most mask. I've given it a 4 star as my one complaint is it gets hot due to the synthetic fabric it is made of. If they come out with a merino wool or linen cover it will be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars just WOW, August 14, 2014
this product is absolutely amazing! i could sleep an extra hour ( on average ) with it every night ! it is so comfurtable, i wont notice it while sleeping, and blocks at-least 95% of any light! one of my favorite amazon purchases !

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST SLEEPING MASK EVER, September 27, 2014
This is the only sleep mask that works. No pressure on the eyes, complete blackout, not pressure on the head. Adjustable nose really works! Also, the mask has enough padding and flexibility that it doesn't impede sleeping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, July 8, 2014
Seriously the best mask I have had ! This is the 4th mask I have had and it is the most comfortable, keeps light out and eyes don't sweat.
The only problem I have is my big ears hurt with the strap that goes on it ...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›