Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: [Fujifilm Instax Share SP-1 Case] -- CAIUL Transparent Crystal Comprehensive Protection Instax Share Smartphone Printer SP-1 Case Bag With PVC Material
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 12, 2015
Cautionary note: the latch on the case broke the moment I snapped it shut FOR THE FIRST TIME. The case is wonderfully plain and simple, but as a tool to keep your printer secure, it is pure trash. Thank goodness for Amazon's no hassle return policy.
on April 11, 2016
I Liked the idea to be able to print from my iPhone so I can still "keep" a copy of the picture. I was on a mission trip building a home for a family in Mexico and what a neat gift I was able to give them...a photo book of the weekend. I wished it would link up via blue tooth, or that I could connect it via cable. When you have to have Wifi, it is not always possible. Batteries are super expensive so I was careful not to have it on until I was ready to print.
review image
on February 26, 2016
This case is amazing protection. The straps are nice to carry it around your neck at parties. Print out pics taken with your phone. I was pretty much the life of the party lol.
on December 31, 2014
I love this case. It does a great job protecting my printer. Was super easy to install. I like the carrying straps although I haven't used them, they're handy.
on September 14, 2014
Fits perfectly and a must have if you have the printer. It also comes with a handy little strap if you want to carry it somewhere else. I am VERY happy with this!
on May 6, 2015
I love that this case comes with a strap! Fits secure around my printer, it's nice to know it's not being demolished in my bag. Happy with the purchase
on December 25, 2015
I thought it was going to be something like rubber, but realized that it was instead plastic!! Very protective, but I'll have to see how it'll hold up to my clumsiness.
on July 28, 2015
Easy to set up and use! Instructions were clear and we started using the printer immediately!
on April 10, 2015
This is a perfect fit and protects my Instax from dust and dirt.
on January 1, 2016
Great case…love that it's clear and you can see the printer.