Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(4 star). Show all reviews
on June 13, 2011
My 12lb pug does not like being loaded/unloaded, but once in place, this is a mighty convenient carrier. There's a "solid", fleece covered bottom for comfort, and a clip to attach to the dog's collar to make sure they can't jump out.
It's adorable, with her head poking out. We even brought her into Walmart and put the pack in the top of the carriage. Kept her safe, unnoticed by those who might care.
on August 2, 2010
This is a really nice product. Regretfully, though my pet, jack russell terrier mix, is only 15 pounds, but she is too tall (long)for it to fit comfortably. we were very hopeful - may not find one to fit her.
on October 21, 2013
If you have a little dog that you like to travel with this is perfect. I ride my bike, ride the bus and schlep my pup all over town with this backpack.

I glued the rivets to the supporting plastic as they kept popping off and the bag would lose its shape, but that was a small adjustment and Lucy loves riding round town in this bad boy and when she is hot, she can pop her head out of the peephole at the top.

It is also great to strap into the car so she feels safe and secure on long trips.

Great buy!
on July 7, 2013
I have to take the bus a lot. So I wanted a soft crate for my dog that was easier to carry. This crate is the perfect size for a dog up to maybe 15lb depending in how tall they are I have a 10lb rat terrier. The only problem is that because it is a collapsible crate the support structure in not grate it comes with these two carbon fiber strips with snaps that ate supposed to be put in to hold up the top but when wearing the backpack the bottom o the crate wants to fall down and be against my back so there is not as much room as I thought there would be. When the crate is on the ground it is in the correct shape but it gets a little destroyed when you are carrying it. So I would not recommend this for a larger dog they will probably feel rather claustrophobic.
on November 20, 2010
Bought this for my 12 lb daschound and he's very happy happy to jump in and join me on bicycle rides. It's sturdy and fits well on my back plus you can insert a belt through the loops on the back and attach it anywhere. The inner clip attaches to his harness easily preventing any getaways.
on March 16, 2013
I like the product. It was well made with a few exceptions. the snaps do not stay snapped. The shoulder straps could be a little wider to handle the weight of a 16 pound dog.
on August 12, 2013
I have a 6lb Chuiaua mix and she loves riding with me on my motorcycle in her bag. The security latch is a huge bonus. The bottom of the bag sags but I fixed that by going to home depot and buying a board and cutting it to match the insert. Now she's comfortable and can go where ever I go.
on May 6, 2011
We really like this product a lot. some of the stitching on a strap is coming loose, but we fixed it ourselves just fine. It's taking out dog some getting used to but overall we're happy.
on October 1, 2010
great item had to get my dog use to it being an enclosed fixture still working on it But worth the money
on December 1, 2014
The perfect place for my pet when we are out of home.