Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Drowners Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 31, 2011
This is the soft plastic cover ( think of a very thick saran wrap) It was really hard to put on since its soft plastic it reacts to static. And in the directions it requires water to help put it on the phone. it works fine after putting it on but there were a lot of small air bubbles. It was cheap but i would pay more to get something easier to put on.
on June 29, 2012
This is a good protector it was wasier to install than some others and did not require water so you did not have to turn the phone off for 24hours. But had tags that were hard to remove and left tape residue, I eventually removed that with alcohol and that solved the problem. Less glare in sunlight all in all good protector.
on November 12, 2013
Had this film protector for a while, the only issue I encountered is that sometime, when slipping the device in a pant pocket, if caught on the edge, it would curl, so after more than few times, it started to go bad. But for the most part, it is good. It actually lasted a good while.
on March 6, 2012
I wasn't that impressed with this product. I decided to take it off of my phone after putting it on. Didn't like the appearance of the phone screen once it was in place.
on March 30, 2014
This screen protector is well made. It is thick and easy to install. It didn't come off even after using it for months and months. It didn't interfere with finger swipes either.
on January 25, 2012
Not the easiest cover to put on, but for the price, I did not mind. The water part of the directions did not make sense to me, but it did fit my phone perfectly.
on November 8, 2012
I'm very happy with my new phone case. The cost is only a fraction of what I paid for my original cover. Arrived quickly. Fits my droid phone perfectly!
on October 31, 2014