Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

Size: 100 ml./3.4 oz.|Change
Price:$71.48+ $7.00 shipping

on March 19, 2011
This is all a true story.

My wife doesn't like perfume. Too feminine. She doesn't want to allure smelling like bubblegum. She'd rather hit Aveda and get an earthy real organic kinda scent. The problem is -- for me -- those scents are so faint I never get to smell them. If she douses herself in such a scent, she smells like the produce section of Whole Foods.

So I hit a Macy's and asked for an Aveda like scent but a little warmer and stronger. A lady at a Gucci counter wouldn't show me anything but Gucci. (Think of her as what a protologist spends all day looking at.) Once she had forced the fourth Gucci on me a woman came out of nowhere and offered CH.

I liked it. A lot. But since I'm a critical consumer, I ditched Gucci-hole and roamed Macy's with this lady. She showed me ALL sorts of similar scents. A Burburry (Summer?) got my attention, and the Juicy Peace and Love didn't seem too bad either. But after 25 minutes of this... CH ruled. I asked for a sample to bring to my wife but they had none.

Okay. I'm not the type of husband to force a scent on a wife via a purchase, and so I begged her to steal a little time away from work and give CH a shot. Understand, the very idea of doing this wasn't her bag in the first place, but seeing my interest, she decided to give it a shot.

In a different Macys she tried it. Thought it was alright but nothing special. She was even a little confused of my interest in it. Then she tried some Chanels, she liked Burburry Brit, and Donna Karen Pure. I was so happy she was willing to ditch Aveda I didn't try to encourage her towards my preference. I only complained that the Brit was 'weak' and -- yet again -- she's be wearing a scent no one would ever smell on her.

So she tried the CH again -- this time on the skin -- and asked me to take a whiff. This scent softened and warmed immediately on her arm, and I kind of involuntarily swooned when I took a sniff. (Don't make fun of me! LOL. Ever go into a pizza parlor and roll your eyes in anticipation? Same thing, except perfume.)

So my wife compared her Brit arm and her CH arm -- and favored the CH. The complexity of the scent encouraged return sniffs, which is exactly why I liked Versace Pour Homme (which I bought pour Moi a few weeks back).

SO, IN A NUTSHELL, TWO GROWN ADULTS hit the perfume counters of a Macy's and left with the exact same preference. ALSO, the first recommendation by a non-Gucci employee was this fragrance.

That should tell you something.
on April 14, 2013
I must say that when I tried this perfume, I received a lot of compliments. I love it and I wear it everyday. It has a soft scent and people that smell it on me always compliment me on the smell. Some people may not like it but others will. Perfume is a product that combines with your odor and if it mixes well then it works.
on August 25, 2011
Excellent perfume for the day or night, for a formal occasion or casual, can be for work or leave, very elegant yet cool ..
on December 7, 2012
This scent is so lovely, not a day goes by I don't get numerous compliments. My teenage son and young daughter are always leaning over and sniffing to inhale the fragrance. Unfortunately, my husband has no sense of smell....so I have to rely on everyone else's feedback.
I love how it lingers and warms up throughout the day; I would bathe in this if it was appropriate!!!
I also love that it's not one of the super trendy perfumes that everyone wears and can easily recognize. It's very unique.
I hope they never stop making this!!
on January 16, 2014
Please don't buy it from amazon. It's not smelling like the original CH one and it's waste of money to buy from here. Better to go to a store where you can smell it first and then buy. Biggest drawback, you can't even return it. I just got a one delivered from amazon today and i'm so disappointed to smell it. Neither can return it.
on February 9, 2009
I have been looking for this perfume for a gift to my wife and I finally found it for a great price.
on May 19, 2014
I had a bad experience buying false perfums by internet, so I began to mistrust these products.
I am glad I gave a second chance and bought this one.
It was sent in perfect conditions, on schedule. Love this essence.
Completely satisfied.
on August 6, 2013
I'm dead serious. Every effeminate person you know will be sneaking into your room/house at the oddest times to use this perfume; it's really that enticing. First, it was my mom's best friend. I had picked up the package, and rushed over to my mom's house to create perfume-envy (My mom is an avid collector). As soon as I opened the cap and sprayed it once into the air, her best friend snatched it from me and proceeded to bathe herself in it like someone trying to fix a chronic BO. My mom now stops by my place to visit and "see how I'm doing", but makes a beeline for the bedroom to use some of this. I have encouraged her to get hers, but she's too impatient. I have basically run out of places to hide it.

This perfume does not smell like your 100-yr old great-grandma, No! It's rich, and sensuous without being overwhelming. It generates the aura of , "Look at me, I am all woman". Or "Sniff me" if you'd prefer.

In simple terms, "I love Carolina Herrera by Carolina Herrera, and I'm certain you'll love it too!"
on January 16, 2014
I have used this CH fragrance earlier as well and it use to smell amazing. Today my Amazon order for this fragrance arrived and i'm really disappointed to smell it. This is not the original one and neither it's lasting that long as original does. So my recommendation is that please don't waste money buying it online from here and wasting your money on something you don't want.
on February 22, 2013
was worth the dollars invested great products and great attention from the vendor recommended 100%

See 1 answered question