Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on January 27, 2014
This vacuum is a clear win with our toddler.

As a parent though, it's got some issues.

1. The fake on/off buttons are removable and not toddler safe. Easy to swallow. Easy fix though, superglue them.
2. The hose is very flimsy, and easily kink-able. It will clearly not last. It's the weak link. Hoping our toddler outgrows this before he destroys it. :-)
3. The Vacuum handle/wand attachment is just by friction. There is no twist lock. As a result it's almost never attached, and our toddler gets frustrated with it. If there were a simple twist lock it would be much more secure and there would be no frustration.
on December 10, 2010
I bought this for my 2 year old and he loves it, very realistic, it does suck up small debris,and has couple different ways to be set up, very durable he drags it every where even in the car and to other places we go, It is on the small side but it was perfect size for him, and even my 6 year old has found some joy in playing with it. Would definatly recommand this for a toddler or a family with multiple children that range from 1 year to 6 years. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS TOY!!!
on February 21, 2015
The first thing I noticed when this vaccuum arrived was how small it is, and while it is smaller than expected, my son doesnt seem to mind at all. He immediately took took to it and "vacuumed" my whole house for what seemed like hours even without batteries.
The vacuum does take 4 C batteries, which I don't keep around the house. So, I had to make a trip to pick them up, no big deal.
The vacuum is very pleasantly quiet on both settings. It does have SOME suction, but not much. It picks up very light, small debris which is a plus for a childs toy.
All in all, my son loves this! Its keeping him away from my vacuum, so it does its job :)
on January 27, 2013
I bought this toy for my nephew for his 3rd birthday. He loved it! He walked all around the house with it, "sweeping" the carpets! It looks so real as well. Well made product and durable enough for a 3 year old.
on June 29, 2016
There are a lot of toy vacuums out there. This one is ok. It is a cute design and doesn't take up a lot of room. It has the beads that swirl around when you turn it on, but it doesn't do much else. There are 'attachments' that don't attach anywhere. My son lost interest fairly quickly.
on May 18, 2014
This little vacuum was just what my 2 1/2 year old grandson wanted. It looks just like the vacuum he's seen his dad drag around in defense of the many cats and their hair and the colorful little beads swirling around inside make it seem like he's really picking up! Oh, if you tear up little pieces of paper it does indeed pick them up. He likes sucking them up and dumping them. It's not too loud and stores easily. Perfect!
on December 17, 2012
I ordered this for a Christmas gift for a grandchild in Arizona. I had it shipped directly to Arizona. I flew out there for an early Christmas and watched my granddaughter open this. Much to our surprise there was an important part missing. The part was the dust collector. Also there was a hole in the hose. This toy is supposed to actually work, so we were very disappointed.
on November 3, 2015
Bought this for me 3 yr old grandson for his birthday
He was very happy when he saw the toy but then we found out it was missing parts and and that it didn't work very good
Was a big disappointment for him on his birthday
Would not recommend this toy for any age
on October 6, 2014
My son is a great helper, but obviously I can't give him the full sized vaccum so I thought getting a matching one would do the trick.. It worked but the toy did not. It seriously lasted a month, and that was with minimal use (simply because it just wasn't as fun as mommy's). It's unbearably squeaky, the wrap up is a joke and none of the parts stayed attached.
on May 15, 2014
This product is adorable and even has a light suction function. My son loves to watch the colorful plastic particles whirl around the canister. I was surprised when the box arrived at how tiny it was. The vacuum is very small but works great, and my giant 2 year old son doesn't seem to notice or mind the size.

See 1 answered question