‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute and practical, October 18, 2012
This review is from: CASEBUDi Pink - Small case for your Earbuds, iPod Shuffle, iPod Nano, iPhone charger, Coins, or small Bluetooth headset (Electronics)
Looks just like the picture. Seems sturdy enough. Drop in your purse or whatever, and avoid getting the cord tangled or worn out. It's rather small, which is fine - bout 3" in diameter and 1/12" deep.

It'll work fine for my headphones OR my iPhone charger - possibly would handle both if you wind everything very neatly. I think it'd be a bit tight for my iPAD charger (which is much bigger) and it' cord as well, but it would be possible with some effort.

Shipping was quick! I'm considering ordering more as gifts...

5.0 out of 5 stars I'd order a pair for someone else, November 29, 2012
This case has everything I needed in an earbud case. Two important things are that it attaches easily to anything you are carrying, e.g. purse, gym bag, etc. and it has a hard shell to protect the earbuds from bring crushed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, June 28, 2013
This case will keep your earbuds safe, or whatever you choose to put inside it. The casing is fairly rigid and will therefore protect the contents. I liked the shade of pink!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case!, June 22, 2013
This case is the perfect size for my iPod Nano and my ironman earbuds. These earbuds are moldable plastic, so the hard sided shell of this case prevents them from getting crushed and malformed. Perfect case and a great price!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Compact, June 6, 2013
Love this little case! You can hook it to your gym bag or work bag easily. Very compact and cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pricey but worth it, May 25, 2013
I needed a case for my earbuds but wanted something cheap & realiable. I may not have gotten the "cheap" I was looking for, but this case is well made, very sturdy and from all appearances will last a very long time. I did not care for the mini-carabiner and took it off immediately since the case sits on a table or desk most of the time. The case has a little mesh pocket inside which I do not find useful for my purposes, but could be useful for others. It is large enough to hold my earbuds and even my small bluetooth headset (in-ear only, not one with around the ear piece).

5.0 out of 5 stars Best thing ever!!, January 27, 2013
I admit, I buy a lot of "things". this is the best!!! I always know where my earbuds are! I can easily find this bright case in my handbag, my gym bag, in my house. I use it to keep my charger in also

5.0 out of 5 stars Good case, February 11, 2013
This case is smaller then I expected but does the job. I am please with it's construction. Love the color and it's very durable. It is actually the perfect size for a pair of earbuds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Perfectly, December 31, 2012
Bought this item for my wife to hold her new apple earbuds and it works great. Fits well in her purse and there is plenty of room for the earbuds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cool!, December 28, 2012
Earbuds are easy to lose...and tangle! This case is great at keeping you tethered to them and keeping the buds knot free!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›