Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on November 6, 2005
I use this watch while kayaking, so it gets wet constantly. Never a leak or an internal failure, in spite of its lack of being "water proof".

Its small size is much more comfortable on my wrist than typical sports watches, and the lack of a fancy lap time function isn't a factor for me - although I'm constantly using the stopwatch.

The only drawback is a band that isn't the strongest, but at this price, I buy three watches at a time to make sure I've always got "enough". Don't take that to mean the band breaks constantly. I'm pretty brutal and the band typically lasts a couple of years.
11 comment71 of 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2005
Best power consumption of any watch on the planet. Almost nine years without a battery change and it still keeps going.
44 comments73 of 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2004
This is a great watch. I've had mine for over seven years and the original battery is still going. This is a nice and simple watch with stopwatch and alarm. I also like that it is not too bulky on the wrist.
0Comment43 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2013
My girlfriend hates it because it's ugly. The first day I wore it she said "...please tell me you're not wearing THAT."

But you know what?
She loves that I have an alarm clock that I never have to worry about plugging in at night.
She loves that I always know what time it is, and don't have to stash it in a locker if we go to the pool.
I love that it costs about ten bucks.

Sure it's ugly (or maybe retro, if that's your thing) but who cares? It's super cheap, super reliable, and super functional. Wear a watch. It's more useful than you think.
0Comment35 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 5, 2010
I needed an everyday digital watch that I can wear to classes and gym. This one does the job very well at its kind price (can find at a cheaper price online) and looks good as well. It stays very comfortable on my wrist due to its thin and small face. I have a relatively thin wrist (Sz 6.5) so it looks proportional. I can see how this one can look a little small if you have a thick wrist but worth a try anyway. It even looked a little small on my wrist at first but I became to like the look of it as time passed.

I also just switched battery on mine since the lcd looked a little weak. It's extremely easy to change the battery too. Just unscrew the 4 bolts on the back, take out the watch inside (it's one piece), open it by opening four corners, swap the battery, then put it back together. Even if you have no experience with battery changing on a watch, you will figure out easily.

Overall, I'm very satisfied.

The only con if I have to pick one - the light could be a little brighter. But no problem reading the time.
on May 10, 2010
This is the most reliable watch I've ever owned. I buy them all the time!
33 comments20 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 13, 2007
I got this watch mostly because it shows the date. Now I never have to look for a calendar or ask someone the date. It is sturdy. I've already dropped it innumerable times and had no problems. The face is relatively small. I like that because I don't have a big wrist. But the number size is perfect and everything is easy to read. Easy to program too, time, stop watch, and alarm settings. I once had a watch where there was a button to push to make the face light up; the light is one thing missing from this watch. But I like it a lot.
0Comment22 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2013
I received this product 4 days ago and shipping was prompt, early than when I expected it to come. I set the time by reading manual.
It came with some random timing. As I set week to Tuesday when I first set the watch, it continued to stays tuesday for next day. For a while I thought I have set time to PM while it supposed to be AM, but that was not the case. The same continued to the next day. There is no month shown on the default view, but thats ok. Watch is much smaller than I expected. overall other functions like time and date are working fine I didnt test alarm yet. Light is corner led, you need to hold the button too tight for the light to glow all over the display. I dont want to ship the item back as I hardly spent any amount which i will spend on return shipping, rather I keep the watch by changing the week daily.

EDIT: Its been 1 week. Week is now changing promptly.
review image review image
on December 1, 2013
I love this watch. Love the price, love the features, love the way it looks. It is practical and durable. I previously had a Casio analog watch that lasted about a year and a half. Since it was about $10 and a battery is around $5, I just figured I'll get another Casio watch. I decided to go digital. I like the functions of this watch. The alarm beep is loud enough to get your attention. I really like the calendar display, It displays the day of the week and day of the month.(Like sun 1 for Sunday the 1st of Dec) It also has a stopwatch function which I don't use often. But, it is handy when needed. I really like the light on it, my other watch didn't have one and it is really handy when your out at night or in a theater or something and can't see the time. I've had to clean it a few times. I've had no issues with damaging it when getting wet or having to clean it. Having it for a while now I still have no scratches on the glass. I recommend getting one!
on April 26, 2011
This watch blew me away with it's amazing features and small size. I've owned the F91W for about a year now, and it has seen a lot during that year. Sand, debris, etc. has no effect on this rugged watch - you could strap a bomb to it and it'd probably come out in one piece! But I'm just guessing.

Although it is hard to pick, I would say the feature that I love the most is the countdown timer. As the clock nears the lovely "00:00", the beeping steadily increases to a piercing trill. Of course, this can be disabled if the sound of that doesn't get you off like it does me.
55 comments37 of 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse