5.0 out of 5 stars The little watch that "could," and did, most excellently!
Published on October 31, 2011 by Michael G. Bennett

2.0 out of 5 stars Battery died, band fell apart
I consider it a disposable watch, so I was hoping it would last one year. The little clip that holds down the strap fell off in a month. The Velcro stopped sticking in 2 months (so the lost clip was a bigger issue), and the battery died in 6 months (even though I never used the light). But it looked better than the average watch of it's class.
Published 11 months ago by mark alpert

5.0 out of 5 stars The little watch that "could," and did, most excellently!, October 31, 2011
This review is from: CASIO Men's FT500WVB-3BV Forester Sport Watch (Watch)
I have several wrist watches, some, very classy and formal. But, this inauspicious time-piece is all I need to tell the time, night or day. It's illumination always gives me the correct time, whenever I might need it during the night, wherever I might be. My first "Forester" is over ten years old, and still running, just fine. The band wore out! The watch is still running and the light will still run in the dark. While I love high tech things, GPS-compass, barometric pressure, solar power, temperature, dual-alarm, countdown, you name it, I love this simple little, reliable wrist watch. See you again in 10 years, or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best watch for everyday use I have ever owned, August 21, 2011
Ted Guarino (Twin Oaks, MO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CASIO Men's FT500WVB-3BV Forester Sport Watch (Watch)
I have had lots of watches, expensive watches, and of all of my watches, this simple yet cleanly designed Forester keeps excellent time and takes a real beating and has given me years of service. It seems as though it can run forever before having to change a battery. I am on my second one in 25 years and if this one lasts that long I will be really happy.

4.0 out of 5 stars works fine, July 30, 2012
This review is from: CASIO Men's FT500WVB-3BV Forester Sport Watch (Watch)
Easy to see at night with light, easy to set up. Works fine for locomotive air tests where I need a seconds dial. So far it`s holding up to abuse, though it is pretty skuzzed up on the face from rubbing against boxcars.

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the money, May 7, 2012
This review is from: CASIO Men's FT500WVB-3BV Forester Sport Watch (Watch)
Very lightweight watch. I've only had it for 2 weeks, but so far it keeps good time. The only negative is that the face is made of cheap plastic, and scratches easily. Other than that, recommended (especially for the price).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Watch, September 10, 2011
This review is from: CASIO Men's FT500WVB-3BV Forester Sport Watch (Watch)
This Casio Forrester watch I purchased for around $20 is a great watch for working or athletics, its light on the wrist you hardly even notice it being there and also pretty rugged. I give this watch 5 stars and defnitily would purchase another one if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars tough and comfortable, January 2, 2012
Elizabeth Levey (North Fayston, VT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CASIO Men's FT500WVB-3BV Forester Sport Watch (Watch)
i was swimming in a river one day last summer and at the bottom i say a watch out of the corner of my eye. I dived down and grabbed it and when i got to the surface i was delighted to see that it was sill ticking. The watch had obviously been worn by someone for years since i could barely make out the label t was so worn away. I'm sure you guessed what watch it was already and after that day i wore it all the time. unfortunately the other day the strap broke off one side, i suspect it was because it was an old beat up when i found it. If i can't fix it i will probably buy one for myself. i love this watch.

4.0 out of 5 stars Casio Watch, December 25, 2012
This review is from: CASIO Men's FT500WVB-3BV Forester Sport Watch (Watch)
This is my 3rd Casio Forester Sport Watch. I strongly recommend this watch. It is inexpensive, but it is quite reliable.
If you are in the market for a reliable "throw-away" watch, this would be the watch you're looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Runs Almost Forever, November 19, 2012
This review is from: CASIO Men's FT500WVB-3BV Forester Sport Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch five or six years ago, then four years ago decided I wanted a different watch and bought a Casio World Time watch with a "Ten Year" battery and put this one in the drawer. Four years later, the "Ten Year" battery on the World Time watch quit, so I took this one out of the drawer. It was still running and only about ten minutes off, so I reset the time (which you can do just by turning the stem instead of having to read an instruction manual first to figure out how to do it), put the watch on and will keep wearing it until I have to spend another $20 for a new watch. I'm not all that crazy about the looks of the watch, but that's just a matter of taste. The light feature is 100% better than on the Casio World Time and at least as good as Indiglo on the Timex.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Watch, September 8, 2013
This review is from: CASIO Men's FT500WVB-3BV Forester Sport Watch (Watch)
I bought this watch for my husband because of the type of band. It is a fabric band (nylon or canvas, not sure which)with a Velcro closure. Due to a disability, my husband's arm can swell quite a lot and then reduce down in size all within a few hours. It is also difficult for him to use a small clasp as found on most watches. Don't misunderstand, this watch doesn't scream "disabled" it is just very convenient and meets his needs well.

5.0 out of 5 stars What more could you want?, September 5, 2013
K. Gottschalk (Pittsburgh PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CASIO Men's FT500WVB-3BV Forester Sport Watch (Watch)
Cheap, cheerful and tough, this watch does exactly what I want it to do - keep great time, glow in the dark and wear comfortably, Easy to read dial. I replaced another Forester whose band wore out. I'll keep buying them as long as Casio keeps making them.

CASIO Men's FT500WVB-3BV Forester Sport Watch