Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: CASIO Men's MW600F-4AV Black Sport Watch
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 20, 2014
I picked up this watch to replace an old Timex that broke. It lasted approximately 6 months till one day the adjusting knob bent and then broke off while at work. This would probably be a fine everyday watch for working in an office, but if you live an active lifestyle or work with your hands consider something else.
review image
on November 1, 2012
Looks nice, wears well, fits a women small wrist. I bought it for the waterproof because I swim daily. We will see how it holds up. Delivered quickly. Great price so I couldn't go wrong no matter what!
on April 29, 2012
I really was not shopping for a watch; however, the price grabbed my attention. I wanted to see what a 17 dollar watch looked like. I received it four days ago. It was running when I opened the package, and I set the correct time. Now, it is only 4 days old, but the time is almost exact within 15 seconds of a Seiko electonic wall clock. It was a complete surprise to me. Very good looking for a work watch, and keeps correct time. The stainless back says that it is a Japanese movement, made in China. I will have to see how this holds up. The package says " Ten Year Battery". Casio Men's MW600E-4AV 10-Year Battery Analog Resin Watch
on August 4, 2012
When I received this watch I was quite impressed with its style and apparent quality. However, after a few months it began getting foggy under the glass and eventually developed actual droplets of water. After a while it began to lose time. Nice looking watch, but not the best quality. I'll stick with Coleman for a quality everyday watch.
on July 14, 2016
I was looking for an inexpensive watch and I really liked the look of this Casio Sport Watch. I read the reviews and I did see many people saying it is smaller than it appears and I have to agree. The plus side it the watch face is attractive in red. The negative side is it is smaller than I expected. Part of the front of the watch is taken over by the black casing and the border of the watch so the actual watch face is smaller than I expected. The Amazon picture makes it look so much bigger than it really is.

The battery may last 10 years but I doubt the watch band will last more than a few months. I have had trouble with these types of bands. Usually the piece that holds the extra band in place goes first and then the band starts to tear. The end part buckle is plastic so it won't last long. The band looks nice but it didn't feel comfortable and I don't think it would hold up from daily wear.

I think it's an OK watch for $15 but you can probably get a similar watch for much cheaper at a discount store. I do like the Casio name and I like how this watch has a date feature. You don't see that anymore on lower priced watches. I tried to compare it with my current watch (yes, a Mickey Mouse watch) but the pictures don't show well how much smaller the watch face is on the Casio and how much taller it is than the other watch.

Overall, it is an OK watch that fits the budget. It looks nice but it smaller than I expected and I doubt the band would last long.
I do like the look of the watch but again, the watch face is small. I decided to return the watch and get a refund. The watch is just too small and the band too flimsy
review image review image review image
on July 2, 2012
On a recent trip I lost my watch and needed a new one.
For 16$ you really can't beat this watch!
Robust watchband, and no nonsense face - just a good old watch.
Although it is relatively small for a men's watch, it would also pass well for a lady's watch.
on April 23, 2013
I purchased this very inexpensive but gorgeous watch for myself. After buying Victorinox Swiss Army Field Women's Watch Rubber Sport Strap Date Feature and HOT RED Dial 24999 from another site (Amazon no longer carries it) only to discover that the band was too small, I couldn't send it back but I really do want it. By the time I get around to going to a jewelry store to have a band put on the battery will probably have worn out. This was a much less tiring fix to my dilemma. I absolutely LOVE this gorgeous watch. I don't care that it's a man's watch because it's just right for me! Oh, and the hands REALLY ARE luminescence at night. Makes me feel like a kid with a flashlight under the sheet looking at my new toy. Did I say I love my new watch, well I do. Wow, and a 10-year battery. It may outlast me. I hope not but in 10 years I will simply buy another one or whatever is the current thing then.

I purchased a Casio Men's SGW100-1V Digital Compass Twin Sensor Sport Watch from Amazon last year for hubby and he is very pleased with it. The watches are VERY affordable!

Update 11-05-14: I've purchased another one of these lovely watches for myself when the price went down recently. I will keep one in the car so that when I forget to put my watch on I will have one because the battery will be good for 10 years, even if it's only five years it's worth it.
on January 26, 2015
Bought a set of two for my grandsons for Christmas, and they love 'em! These are their first watches, so I chose Casio because I am a loyal customer. I had a Casio watch some 15+ years ago that played out on me after only a year of service, and Casio sent me a brand new watch to replace it without question. I still own that watch and it still keeps great time this many years later. The Casio MW600F-4AV is a great watch and an equally great value!
on December 22, 2013
After 20 years my Seiko watch finally quit 5 years ago, and I learned I could do w/o knowing what time it was every little bit. No, I did not have a cell phone to check the time. Several days ago I decided to try a watch again, and I looked a numerous watches similar to this one. Price was not an object, just the basic functions and that it looked good.

This watch looks good and after getting use to wearing a watch again, it is not noticeable on your wrist. The dial is large enough to see the numbers and dial hands without your reading glasses on. If your looking for a basic watch that looks good and so far keeps accurate time, this is your watch.
on August 10, 2013
I bought this for a work watch... got tired of ruining good watches on job sites... For what it is, an inexpensive watch, it seems OK so far... I have only had it for a week, but I think the crystal (plastic) will become scratched very soon. It projects past the watch body making it vulnerable... Also, like others had mentioned it is very small... More like a girls size watch...

For the price, it is worth the money, if you are looking for a small watch... (for your daughter, ha ha ha)