5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite
Published on April 13, 2009 by jefferson metcalf

3.0 out of 5 stars CASIO MEDIUM DIGITAL WATCH
I bought this watch as a gift for my girlfriend but I disliked some features of it.

First of all the watch came without the casio box. It seems like a non original product because of this.
The watch band looks low quality same as the clasp.

It looks nice on her, but I thouth it was going to be better quality for being a Casio watch.
Published 3 months ago by Jose

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite, April 13, 2009
The style of the watch is great. Not for everybody but perfect for some, like me. It gets some laughs because it is gold (in color) but just a basic casio digital. Its kind of a gag but very stylish to me. You will probably be the only person you know wearing one of these. I particularly like the flat gold colored plastic face, which is a nice subtle contrast with the shiny golden metal. In the 10 or 12 months that I have been wearing it the time has never wavered. The full-screen blue backlight is nice looking and fun, but it stopped working shortly after I got it, then suddenly started working again briefly, and now never works. (still keeping time perfectly though) I bought it here on Amazon, but it is not stocked by Amazon. I think these ones for sale are old stock, with batteries running all the while. ...Also, having not been very careful and washing my hands often at work, the watch has tarnished on many of the edges. I havent looked closely, but it appears irreversable. Still, this is my favorite watch ever, and I'm about to buy another. I thought I would alternate with the casio calculator watch I bought around the same time, but my habit quickly became wearing this gold one all the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It!, May 12, 2012
Really love this watch. Goes with everything. Easily adjusted to size for my tiny wrist. If you are considering, buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars NICE WATCH, April 12, 2010
Please pardon my english, it is not my born language

Im a 19 year old male, student.

I like this watch a lot.

seems to me that it has been seeling good, first time i bought it from watch colony it was $20.00, that was less than a year ago, then I ordered another one and the cost was 22.00.. now it is 24.00...

however,

i did not give the watch 5 stars because it is still feels cheap, it is reallly light, and the case is not metal, it is acrilic wich is easily scratched.

Don't get me wrong it is very fashionable, that is the main reason i bought it, and I had my doubts about water resistance, but I swam 1,000 meters with it and it is perfectly fine.

I wouldn't risk on going more than 3 meters deep though.

the "beep" is fun, the light is perfect, alarm wont wake me up, but it is fine for other things. '

I think it runs a little behind, or ahead Im not sure, what i do know is that i sincronized it with an exact model of the same watch but in silver, bought from same seller, and after a week the beeps where not unisone. One of them beeped 2 seconds ahead. or late. whatever.

That doesn't bother me, i dont really need it to be THAT accurate.

I have 5 of them. one reason is that i sell them forward in mexico's ebay ( mercado libre) , just as a hobby, i've sold like 4 of them.
I did it because paying for shippment of one only watch seemed stupid so i bought 8.

But If you like it a lot, i would recomend getting at least 2.

My hand is not hairy, but some peopple wrote that hairs often get cought on the wristband and are pulled off, cousing pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, November 26, 2012
This review is from: CASIO The Medium Digital Watch in Gold (Watch)
i love it and it looks so sexy on my wrist , the watch makes me look better than what i really look like lmao

5.0 out of 5 stars Time travel watch, October 24, 2013
This review is from: CASIO The Medium Digital Watch in Gold (Watch)
This watch can count time and if you set the clock forward you travel to that time. I thought more people should know more about this feature. By the way Invest in AOL.com

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch that straddles the line of classy yet true to yourself, November 29, 2013
Chris (Colorado, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: CASIO The Medium Digital Watch in Gold (Watch)
This is like an inside joke on your wrist. From a distance, this watch says "I am classy and refined." Up close it says, "I was born in the '80s and have a bit of nostalgia."

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic, January 18, 2014
This review is from: CASIO The Medium Digital Watch in Gold (Watch)
I recommend this watch completely, it is adjustable and it is such a timeless and classic watch that will last you more than a decade. it is cheap but looks luxurious

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, April 15, 2014
This review is from: CASIO The Medium Digital Watch in Gold (Watch)
I've always loved G-Shock watches and I was looking for a gold one. Great buy at a great price. Two thumbs up! Arrived a day early too.

4.0 out of 5 stars RECOMMENDED!, April 17, 2013
This was purchased as a present for someone who really enjoys the urban 90's look.
He LOVES his watch! Quality is definitely genuine Casio, operates well and looks well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Its cool for the moment, March 25, 2013
Its a cool watch but it last depends on how good you take care of your stuff. If I was you i wouldn't work with it on or go around water. Casual dress only watch.

CASIO The Medium Digital Watch in Gold