Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 13, 2009
The style of the watch is great. Not for everybody but perfect for some, like me. It gets some laughs because it is gold (in color) but just a basic casio digital. Its kind of a gag but very stylish to me. You will probably be the only person you know wearing one of these. I particularly like the flat gold colored plastic face, which is a nice subtle contrast with the shiny golden metal. In the 10 or 12 months that I have been wearing it the time has never wavered. The full-screen blue backlight is nice looking and fun, but it stopped working shortly after I got it, then suddenly started working again briefly, and now never works. (still keeping time perfectly though) I bought it here on Amazon, but it is not stocked by Amazon. I think these ones for sale are old stock, with batteries running all the while. ...Also, having not been very careful and washing my hands often at work, the watch has tarnished on many of the edges. I havent looked closely, but it appears irreversable. Still, this is my favorite watch ever, and I'm about to buy another. I thought I would alternate with the casio calculator watch I bought around the same time, but my habit quickly became wearing this gold one all the time.
on July 9, 2012
Great watch but a little smaller than pictured but it works out since I am female. Its gorgeous, I love it! :)
on May 12, 2012
Really love this watch. Goes with everything. Easily adjusted to size for my tiny wrist. If you are considering, buy it!
on April 3, 2014
I been gettin so many birds lookin at me wrissts since i been put two of these on one hand all tha time. St8 ballin.
on January 19, 2015
Great Buy!! really enjoying the overall look and feel, very light weight almost forget I have it on sometimes. The face is nice although for a man it is a little smaller then I anticipated, But then again this is a retro watch.
on November 29, 2013
This is like an inside joke on your wrist. From a distance, this watch says "I am classy and refined." Up close it says, "I was born in the '80s and have a bit of nostalgia."
on March 30, 2015
I've been wanting a Casio classic for a while now and I'm glad I came to Amazon to look for one, usually I would see one and it would cost about $60, but here just go it for $20 less! I just received it today!! Ordered it on Saturday and it came in 2 days :) I was hesitating to buy it since I wasn't sure how small or big it would be..but when I opened it..omg I fell in love, it has a nice gold tone to it and the size was perfect for me. I love how the band is adjustable and you don't have to take any links off like other watches. I would def buy another one in the future :)
review image review image
on December 25, 2014
Just as described and it hasn't lost any color in a month (edit: in 6 months now) with several showers a day.
I'd say the golden color is a little darker than the one shown in the picture (it might be the lightening used to take the picture of the watch) which I personally prefers, looks more classy.
The light on the screen is blue (and very bright), easy to read the time with it (after your eyes adjust the intensity of the light).
Totally recommended.
on April 12, 2010
Please pardon my english, it is not my born language

Im a 19 year old male, student.

I like this watch a lot.

seems to me that it has been seeling good, first time i bought it from watch colony it was $20.00, that was less than a year ago, then I ordered another one and the cost was 22.00.. now it is 24.00...

however,

i did not give the watch 5 stars because it is still feels cheap, it is reallly light, and the case is not metal, it is acrilic wich is easily scratched.

Don't get me wrong it is very fashionable, that is the main reason i bought it, and I had my doubts about water resistance, but I swam 1,000 meters with it and it is perfectly fine.

I wouldn't risk on going more than 3 meters deep though.

the "beep" is fun, the light is perfect, alarm wont wake me up, but it is fine for other things. '

I think it runs a little behind, or ahead Im not sure, what i do know is that i sincronized it with an exact model of the same watch but in silver, bought from same seller, and after a week the beeps where not unisone. One of them beeped 2 seconds ahead. or late. whatever.

That doesn't bother me, i dont really need it to be THAT accurate.

I have 5 of them. one reason is that i sell them forward in mexico's ebay ( mercado libre) , just as a hobby, i've sold like 4 of them.
I did it because paying for shippment of one only watch seemed stupid so i bought 8.

But If you like it a lot, i would recomend getting at least 2.

My hand is not hairy, but some peopple wrote that hairs often get cought on the wristband and are pulled off, cousing pain.
on January 11, 2016
A bit smaller than I thought but it still looks incredible. Very light and the color is perfect. It goes with anything and any style. Fast shipping, arrived in a week and a half. And don't mind the title, this watch is definitely unisex.
There was a review saying that it was a bit hard to change the date on top and I don't understand how, it literally took me less than 5 min.
I would definitely buy it again.