5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, solid and unique!, June 1, 2010
This review is from: MAN CAVE 3 Piece Bar Table & Pub Set With 2 Stools
Love it! This is the perfect set for small spaces or if you don't want a huge table taking up all of space. My husband loved it, but look at the name Man Cave! I consider this the unisex table set, because it appeals to both sexes. Don't let the name of the set fool you. The detailing is beautiful and very solid metal. We use the set as our kitchen table, not for bar proposes. If your really short this set will not work for you. Not saying you have to be 6 foot, but if your 5 feet tall you might have to hop up really high to sit in the seat. But check the chair height before you purchase it. I'm 5"6 so it's fine for me. The picture does not do this set justice! I recommend this set for anyone thats wants something different that is beautiful and unique!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and easy to assemble, May 10, 2014
Meredith (Lehigh Valley, Pa United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: MAN CAVE 3 Piece Bar Table & Pub Set With 2 Stools
My table and chair set look just like the picture. I was a little surprised at first with how heavy the packages were and the amount of pieces. However, the instructions were easy to follow and I was able to assemble the table and chairs by myself in one evening. I have had no trouble with the set. Good quality piece for a small apartment. The wine rack is a nice plus!