Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on July 2, 2015
got it
on February 18, 2015
Purchased the product for four dollars Activation key work amazing price I see this cd for 120 dollars I dont see the difference between the two
on November 22, 2014
I have only just begun the simulator but so far I am impressed with the quality, due to that fact I only gave 4 stars...
BUT...5 stars to the shipping! I received this five days before the expected due date, I was shocked to say the least! VERY HAPPY!
on July 28, 2014
I received the item on time . Great job thanks.
on December 25, 2013
Helps me practice more advanced skills in a virtual environment. Reinforces what I already know. Works best with two screens, one for the PDF directions, and main for the virtual trainer.
on September 23, 2013
This is a decent alternative to the Boson environment. I've used both, and I do tend to feel that the Boson environment is a bit better, but this is good enough to be helpful. Boson excels at the level of detail that they go into for explanations, which is obviously extremely useful when studying for this exam.

The labs in this sim are definitely applicable to the 640-802 exam. Of course, my opinion of this software at this point is somewhat moot -- the exam is being discontinued in just a few days. But, for the record (and for those of you looking to brush up with some non-Boson labs before taking your last-minute 640-802 exam), this isn't a bad purchase.
on August 9, 2013
The labs are great practice if you don't use Cisco routers and switches every day on the job. I wanted to get ahead and out of the helpdesk position I was in, but hard to get real world experience to pass the exam. With these labs I was able to get the experience needed to be proficient at configuring routers and switches and passed!
on August 3, 2013
This simulator gives an indepth look at how one might communicate through a router. Plus it allows one to configure and set up any router.
on June 17, 2013
I received this 7 days before I was due to take my CCNA back in April......it proved quite useful considering the exam has 3 lab exercises. Use this simulator to get comfortable with the many doors that come with the Cisco iOS. There are plenty of labs to cover and you'll be surprised how easily commands are to remember after clocking a few hours with this simulator.
on June 11, 2013
A great way to get the hands on training needed for your Cisco cert. I used it before going and getting certified on my first attempt. Would recomend to anyone wanting to get certified.