Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
Sorry, I can be no help. I purchased it as a gift for my grown son. All I know is that he recently said how very pleased he was with it's performance.
Apr 16, 2014 by D. Joanne Hodges
votes
This telescope can be used to observe the craters on the Moon, the rings of Saturn, and even the moons of Jupiter. If you are more interested in terrestrial viewing it also works well for spotting birds. The amount of education one can receive from this telescope, or any telescope or scientific instrument, depends highly on the users own ability to properly operate the tool and their ability to understand what it is they observe.
Apr 3, 2014 by Steven
votes
Not sure....I gave it as a gift to my grandson and I heard he really liked it but he didn't mention any software.
Jan 24, 2014 by Donna
votes
for children what age? Oct 15, 2013
Although its up to you, it may be best as a family activity or project for children between the ages of 7 and up who will enjoy watching celestial events. It's educational too. The product is packaged with software, two CD's with easy-to-follow instructions and a sky map to install. Hope your family will like it as much as mine.
Oct 15, 2013 by Happy Customer
votes
Scope is all plastic so it is very light...but it also very long for a backpacker and there is no way to reduce the O.A.L.
Jul 18, 2013 by Mountain Lake Woodwork
votes
I actually bought this telescope for my grandson, but in looking online at a review it said the telescope came with three eyepieces, a Huygens 20mm and 12.5mm and an SR 4mm.
Mar 20, 2013 by David R. Nall
votes
How tall is this? Mar 20, 2013
I want to say 5'.. I bought it last Xmas for grandson.. Tripod is lt wt aluminum..If you take care of it it's a nice learning tool.. I thought it was worth the $...
Mar 20, 2013 by Jamazon
votes
Not retractable. The legs are each leg is 28 inches long coming together about 26 inches above the ground.
Mar 17, 2013 by Ray
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers